Experience the best of Myrtle Beach from the comforts of this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental! Located right on the beach, this gem of a condo provides a well-equipped kitchen, a balcony with ocean views, and access to multiple community amenities. Once you check out your new home-away-from-home, go for a dip in the pool, relax in the hot tub, or lay out on the beach for some much-needed sun. Explore the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk then return home to watch the sunset from your balcony.
THINGS TO SEE + DO: Family Kingdom Amusement Park (2.0 miles), Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade (2.6 miles), SkyWheel Myrtle Beach (3.3 miles), Broadway at the Beach (5.0 miles), Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach (5.3 miles), Hollywood Wax Museum (5.4 miles)
SAND + SUN: Myrtle Beach (on-site), Myrtle Beach State Park (2.0 miles), 40th Ave N Surf Area (5.5 miles), Surfside Beach (6.2 miles)
TEE TIME: Whispering Pines Golf Course (1.7 miles), River Oaks Golf Plantation (6.2 miles), World Tour Golf Links (7.1 miles), Dunes Golf and Beach Club (9.9 miles), Myrtle Beach National (12.5 miles)
AIRPORT: Myrtle Beach International Airport (1.6 miles)
Cute condo. Very impressed with communication from owner and management. Very clean condo. I was grateful for the Dehumidifier, coffee pot ( bring coffee ), condo is set up for cooking if you wish.
Easy check in and check out.
Building is being renovated which is needed. Some amenities not available but that didn’t affect my stay and the owner was upfront about it.
Thanks for the amazing communication.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
I stayed at this cozy little condo during the week of the fourth of July. My daughter and I had a wonderful time here and it was just enough space for her and I. It was super convenient how close the beach was. Unfortunately during our stay the pool was under construction and was not accessable but we were well aware of it before our stay and we were still very pleased with our condo. We have heard there are big plans as far as renovations go and I look forward to seeing what they have planned for this cute little beach side place!
Owners were very open with information about the rental. Building is undergoing renovation, and it won't accommodate a huge group, but we knew all that up front. The condo itself was very clean and comfortable. Easy access to the beach and entertainment. We hadn't stayed that far south before, it was nice visiting restaurants and shops we hadn't been to before. Would definitely stay there again.
Spoke with host about all of our issues. He was apologetic but not helpful. Ceiling tile was missing above shower. Host asked if we could slide it back and when we did all sorts of stuff fell out of the ceiling. So we had to clean the tub before we could use it. Bathroom fan is dangling from the ceiling. Pictures don’t show how old and worn the place is. First morning I stepped out of bed onto a sharp piece of metal apparently plumber left behind and it stabbed my foot. Ceiling fans and filters covered in dust. Outside of place is nasty. Elevator is missing all ceiling tiles. Lock on door took several tries to open every time. Not what we expected at all.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Owner's response: "Kristin, the right vacation home is everything, and we're disappointed if this wasn't the one for you.
- We have a lot of updates in the listing because we do not want our guests to be surprised when they arrive at our home. This is what the listing has: NOTE: The property is currently going under construction (elevators, pool area, and railings). There may be noise or temporary power disruptions throughout the hours of 7:00 AM-7:00 PM. The pool and hot tub are unavailable until construction is finished
- The elevator tile ceiling has been removed to allow for construction materials to be transported easier
- They confirmed that the fans we not dangling nor are they dusty
- We were not aware that any chairs were broken, we'll look into this
- The outside issues are beyond our control, as pre-disclosed in the listing this is due to scheduled remodeling this year
- The night before you arrived we learned the drain was broken. To prevent you from having to find another place last minute we hired an after-hours plumber to replace the drain and create an access panel. The repair was done at 7 pm, and my housekeeper stayed as late as they could but did get assurance from the plumber that they would not leave a mess and even had them take pictures. We did as you to excuse any debris left by the plumber and we did not receive a response from you. We're sorry for the inconvenience and your foot
- We have made many updates since January including painting the entire unit, new outlets, switches, door knobs, and all faucets, tables, chairs, and couches. We do not feel the place is "old or tired"
We truly go above and beyond for our guests, and are confident that future guests will have excellent stays! We will continue to deliver the 5-star experiences we are known for."
The say was great. Condo was very nice had Everything that u need easy to rent easy to get a hold of the people close to everything will definitely go back.
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.