Within driving distance of the best of Branson, this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental is a family-friendly retreat from the day-to-day. Inside, enjoy plenty of natural light, hand-hewn furniture, and grand city views, or load up the car and hit the Branson Strip, get out on the water at Table Rock Lake, or spend a fun-filled day at Silver Dollar City—all within 5 miles or less! Book today to treat your family to a Branson getaway at this sunny condo.
FAMILY FUN: Bigfoot Fun Park (1.9 miles), World’s Largest Toy Museum Complex (1.9 miles), White Water (2.0 miles), The Dutton Family Theatre (2.0 miles), The Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure (2.3 miles), Branson Ferris Wheel (2.4 miles), Ripley’s Believe It or Not! (2.4 miles), Branson’s Promised Land Zoo (3.0 miles), Hollywood Wax Museum (3.5 miles), The Shepherd of the Hills (3.8 miles), Indian Point Family Fun Park (5.3 miles), Silver Dollar City (5.5 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: Grand Shanghai Theatre Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai (2.1 miles), Ballparks of America (2.5 miles), Titanic Museum (2.6 miles), The Haygoods (2.6 miles), Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers (3.2 miles), Showboat Branson Belle (4.7 miles), Dolly Parton’s Stampede (5.1 miles), Talking Rocks Cavern (9.1 miles)
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area (2.8 miles), Moonshine Beach (3.4 miles), White River Balds Natural Area (3.4 miles), Table Rock State Park (4.6 miles), Dogwood Canyon Nature Park (24.1 miles)
NAT’L FORESTS: Ozark National Forest (71.1 miles), Mark Twain National Forest (170 miles), Ouachita National Forest (182 miles)
AIRPORTS: Springfield-Branson National Airport (54.5 miles), Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (93.7 miles)
The cleanest place I've ever stayed. The beds are some of the most comfy. Everything was top notch. This will be our first choice next time we come!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
So our stay was ok, the room was a nice size and fit our needs well. A big turn off was the cleanliness of the condo, there was hair on every sheet, trash found on the floor in the bathrooms, molded orange found in a bowl in the kitchen, some kind of food or sauce on the walls in the laundry room area, just overall it definitely needed to be cleaned much better.
Hi Chase, we're glad you had a pleasant stay! We take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following: We truly strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience with us. Thank you for sharing your positive insight on the room size!
- We value the cleanliness of our home and we sincerely apologize that any cleanliness issues impacted your stay. To ensure efficiency, we have reached out to our cleaning crew and shared this feedback to make sure the home is professionally serviced before every guest's arrival.
- Communication is highly important to us and we maintain consistent availability. We encourage guests to reach out with any concerns while in residence so we have the opportunity to make things right - the local contact would have been happy to help. In our interaction with you, we asked if you had any other concerns other than how to operate the television and the ice machine and you stated that you enjoyed your stay with no other issues.
We truly do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
One of the cleanest places I've ever stayed. Everything was top notch. This will be my first choice of stay next time we come. Thank you!
The location was great, the view and backyard space were beautiful. However, the condo was not clean (Dirty sheets and bathtub). The condo building stairs and hallways were very dirty. There was seemingly a very small hot water tank as we quickly ran out of hot water.
Hi Holly, we want our guests to arrive at a vacation home that is 100% ready for their stay, so we take the cleanliness of our properties seriously! We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- While the sheets were indeed clean, it seems that a few stray hairs were left behind from the dryer. As soon as we were made aware of this, our cleaning person promptly replaced the sheets with a fresh set to ensure your complete peace of mind.
- We have spoken with our HOA regarding the cleanliness of the common areas, including the hallways and stairs of the condo. According to their response, these areas are cleaned on a bi-weekly basis.
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the limited hot water supply. It's worth noting that the hot water tanks in these types of units may not be able to support ten guests showering simultaneously. We recommend spreading out the use of showers, dishwasher, and laundry to ensure everyone has an optimal experience.
We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. Your input allows us to continually improve the experience we provide to our guests.
Best place I’ve stayed for Branson, MO by far and hands down. Me and my family will be returning to this location & frequently throughout our many visits to this city.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.