Treat your family to a much-needed beach getaway when you book this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental in Lake Park! Primely situated for all the Palm Beach adventures, this home offers a sunroom, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, and plenty of backyard space for the kiddos to enjoy. Ride the salty waves and perfect your tan on the sandy beaches or tee off at a local golf course for a leisurely afternoon. When the sun sets, gather for game night on the patio or cozy up in the living room for a movie.
COMMUNITY PERK (~3 blocks): Neighborhood park w/ playground & tennis courts on the Intracoastal Waterway
OCEAN FUN: Riviera Beach (1.9 miles), Sailfish Marina Resort (deep-sea fishing, bike rental, water taxi to Peanut Island, 2.5 miles), Manatee Lagoon (2.9 miles), Ocean Reef Park (3.2 miles), Port of Palm Beach (cruise lines, 3.2 miles), John D. MacArthur Beach State Park (4.5 miles), Juno Beach Park (7.0 miles), Palm Beach (7.7 miles), Worth Avenue Clock Tower (8.4 miles), Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum (11.5 miles), Lake Worth Beach Park (15.0 miles), Phipps Ocean Park (16.0 miles)
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: Downtown West Palm Beach (6.5 miles), Loggerhead Marinelife Center (6.5 miles), Norton Museum of Art (7.1 miles), Grassy Waters Preserve (7.6 miles), Palm Beach County Convention Center (8.1 miles), Mounts Botanical Garden (11.5 miles)
GOLFING: Lone Pine Golf Club (5.2 miles), Abacoa Golf Club (9.6 miles), Palm Beach Par-3 Golf Course (13.0 miles), Lake Worth Beach Golf Club (17.0 miles), Okeeheelee Golf Course (17.1 miles)
AIRPORT: Palm Beach International Airport (9.7 miles)
There were several problems that required attention:1) the toilet in the bathroom between the 2 bedrooms didn't work. I had to repair it myself twice while we were there. This was the bathroom that was used by my son and his wife and 3 small children. When I attempted to contact the property management company I was sent to a voicemail box that was full and wouldn't accept any messages. 2) The front door wouldn't lock when we were leaving the house. We had to lock it from the inside and then raise the garage door and then, while closing the garage step over the light signal to get out of the house.3) We were in town for a wedding and had clothing that needed to be hung up after travel. When we attempted to use the closet in the master bedroom we discovered that it was locked! We were forced to use the hooks on the wall to hang dresses, etc. While we understand the need for the owner to have a locked closet we don't understand why it has to be the only closet in the master bedroom.4) While attempting to turn on the cold water faucet in the master bath I was astonished to find it came off in my hand! The faucet just lifted right off of the sink when I turned it. I was able to put it back on to turn on the water but I don't think that is how it is supposed to work.5) There were several other disappointments, the hot water heater isn't large enough to support 2 people showering at the same time, the area rugs in the house are hazardous because they don't have
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
William, we want our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we apologize you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- We know how frustrating it is when you can’t reach someone during your stay, and we apologize that our local guest contact was unavailable to address your concerns. We are working with our Guest Contact to ensure this does not happen again so other guests don't share the same experience.
- We appreciate you bringing these issues mentioned in your review to our attention. We are looking into all of your concerns and plan to make the appropriate changes where necessary.
- The toilet was repaired prior to your arrival and the handle was in working condition. This has not been brought to our attention in the past, and we will look into replacing these items after we inspect the property to ensure they are inoperable.
- The door locks automatically every time it is unlocked and our guests do not have access to the garage as the doors are locked and not accessible.
- We provide an iron and ironing board along with hangers in the closet available to guests in the home. We are sorry to hear you were unable to locate these items.
- We have never received complaints about the hot water tank in the past as this is a normal acceptable size for this home with two bathrooms. We will make sure the area rugs aren’t missing the rubber nonslip undersides as your safety is important to us.
We prioritize every guest experience and do all we can to make it the best possible stay. We apologize that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. As is evidenced by the many great reviews, we are accustomed to providing five-star experiences, and we look forward to this property hosting many happy travelers. We would love the chance to provide you with the five-star experience we are known for and apologize again for our guest contact not being available during your stay.
Thanks for sharing your home. It was a great location well furnished and well kept.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.