Plan a family trip filled Disney delights and action-packed thrills when you choose this Kissimmee vacation rental! The 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath home is located in the Veranda Palms Resort and boasts a fully equipped kitchen, 7 Smart TVs, a game room, and a private lanai with a pool. You’ll have access to kid-friendly attractions like Medieval Times and Old Town, while Universal Studios is just a 13-mile drive away! Enjoy great golf, dining, and entertainment when you choose this Florida retreat.
DISNEY WORLD (~6.0 miles): Walt Disney World Resort, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney Springs
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (~13.0 miles): Islands of Adventure, Universal Orlando Resort, Volcano Bay, Wizarding World of Harry Potter
FAMILY FUN: Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Events (1.9 miles), Old Town (3.9 miles), Fun Spot America Theme Parks (3.9 miles), Kissimmee Lakefront Park (5.6 miles), ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (7.4 miles), Gatorland (7.8 miles), SeaWorld Orlando (9.0 miles), Discovery Cove (9.1 miles), ICON Park (11.6 miles)
ON THE GREEN: Hawks Landing Golf Course (4.6 miles), Falcon's Fire Golf Course (4.8 miles), Celebration Golf Club (6.1 miles), Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course (7.4 miles), Providence Golf Club (15.1 miles)
AIRPORT: Orlando International Airport (19.8 miles)
Overall the stay was nice and there were just little things that were bothersome that are highlighted below.
- Comfy beds and lots of seating
- management quickly responded to communication
-overall clean home that felt safe
- In order to open the door, you have to body slam it with your shoulder to open. In the inside, the handle only works in one direction
- for having to pay over $300 in cleaning fees, I wasn’t happy about the moldy coffee maker and unsafe amount of lint in the lint trap from dryer. I also didn’t like the amount of cleaning we had to do prior to leaving. We essentially had to leave it spotless, without getting a refund for the cleaning fee. I have pictures of mold and lint trap but VRBO doesn’t have an option to upload
- no wash cloths
- description says they have spices like salt and pepper included, but they’re not in case you’re planning to prepare foods
- there are pans, but they’re in really poor condition. (Pictures aren’t able to be added)
- management wasn’t up front about the condition of the complex. We went there because of the jacuzzi and it was broken. If we would have known that, we would have switched our reservation. We also didn’t like have to walk our trash all the way to the community dumpster because the bins weren’t available. I only found out by contacting management asking where they were
- house was not cooled by the time we arrived
- some eof the lamps in the house were broken in rooms where there was no overhead lighting
- we couldn’t get into the game room
- we had to purchase our own toilet paper because we were given less than 1 roll per bathroom. You also only get 4 dishwasher detergents and 2 trash bags. Not necessarily bad, but I would have packed those in that event we needed more.
This was a good house that we were able to fit 3 families in (6 adults, 4 kids). It is located in a pretty quiet neighborhood. The kids enjoyed the pool and air hockey table. There was plenty of space for everyone. Should be noted that is isn't 4 bathrooms. It is actually 3.5 bathrooms. 1.5 downstairs and 2 bathrooms upstairs for the 4 bedrooms up there.We tried to use the fitness center before going to the park, but it was locked up. So, maybe it is only open during certain hours? It did have a keypad, but we weren't given that code at check in. Overall, it is a good location to be able to get to the parks, and then get away from the parks. There is a Walmart, Target, and restaurants near the house, if you need anything during your stay.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.