Comfort awaits at this multi-unit vacation rental situated next to Regis University in Denver, Colorado! Perfect for large groups, this spacious 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is equipped with free WiFi, Smart TVs, and a full kitchen for easy at-home dining. Visit loved ones at college, go for a stroll at Rocky Mountain Lake Park, or explore downtown nightlife! After a day of sightseeing, you can fire up the gas grill for an al fresco dinner on the shared deck while your furry friend roams the yard.
HOT SPOTS: Coors Field (5 miles), Empower Field at Mile High (6 miles), Downtown Aquarium (6 miles), Meow Wolf Denver (7 miles), Denver Art Museum (7 miles), Denver Museum of Nature & Science (8 miles), Butterfly Pavilion (9 miles), Denver Botanic Gardens (10 miles)
OPT OUTSIDE: Rocky Mountain Lake Park (1 mile), Berkeley Lake Park (1 mile), Tennyson Knolls Park (2 miles), Jim Baker Reservoir (2 miles), North Table Mountain (11 miles), Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre (16 miles), Chautauqua Park (22 miles), Rocky Mountain National Park (60 miles)
SNOW DAYS: Eldora Mountain (44 miles), Loveland Ski Area (56 miles), Arapahoe Basin Ski Area (64 miles), Winter Park Resort (66 miles), Keystone Resort (69 miles), Copper Mountain (78 miles), Breckenridge Ski Resort (81 miles)
AIRPORT: Denver International Airport (21 miles)
Excelent, recommend for vacation with family!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
The house was perfect for our group. The location was great, near everything but not so crowded as downtown. The house was well-stocked with everything we needed. Would definitely stay here again!
The house looks nothing like the pictures. We thought we were at the wrong place. The yard is so grown up that the weeds are taller than the adults that stayed there. There was broken glass all in the side yard and trash. It looked like a homeless person lived in that yard. The smell outside was revolting.
The kitchen is not fully equipped. We had to go by pans and bowls to make casseroles along with measuring cups and spoons. The TV doesn’t work. We were told someone would bring by a new control, but that never happened. No control for the fan or light in a bedroom either so no lighting or fan. The house isn’t in the best part of town either. The held together by random things chain link fence was a big clue. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.
Hi Marcie, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts about your recent stay. Your feedback is essential to us, and we've relayed your comments to the homeowner, who would like to address the following:
- Thank you for choosing to stay in my Denver, Colorado home and leaving a review, as guest feedback is vitally important to the success of my vacation rental business
- I sincerely apologize for the overgrown side yard. I've promptly rectified this issue with the assistance of our landscaping team. It's important to note that the side yard is not typically an area used by our guests, so its condition shouldn't have impacted your overall stay. The front yard, which is more prominently featured, has been well-maintained.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a wide range of amenities, and I maintain a detailed inventory list to ensure nothing is missing. If you found any items lacking during your stay, I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you had reached out.
- I ensured that instructions for operating the TV were provided to you, so it should have been in proper working condition. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the controls.
- Our property is situated in a safe and convenient neighborhood, directly across from Regis University, a prestigious institution. The chain-link fence is structurally sound, and I am unsure about the reference to its condition.
- Evolve uses local, professional photographers, to ensure that the listing photos correctly reflect the property, so the features you see are accurately advertised for future guests considering a property.
I genuinely regret that your stay did not meet your expectations. My primary goal is to offer a 5-star experience for all our guests, and your feedback is invaluable in helping me achieve this.
The space was clean and comfortable. We needed 4 bedrooms close to Regis University and this was perfect. Enough space to be together and 2 living spaces when space was needed. The kitchen was good for quick breakfasts and reheating leftovers. Everything was well stocked. Naomi was responsive and checked in throughout the weekend. We brought extra camp chairs and spent time on the patio enjoying the sun.
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.