Escape to this charming 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental in Leesburg! Nestled in a peaceful neighborhood, this home offers 3 pickleball courts and a private patio where you can unwind after a day of exploring! Visit the historic Morven Park or embark on a wine tasting tour at Stone Tower Winery. When you're ready to relax, cozy up by the fireplace or enjoy the beautiful views from the deck. Perfect for a group getaway, this retreat is the ideal base for your Leesburg getaway!
LOCAL SIPS: Fabbioli Cellars (2 miles), Hidden Brook Winery (3 miles), Barnhouse Brewery (3 miles), Bleu Frog Vineyards (4 miles), Vanish Farmwoods Brewery (5 miles), Windridge Vineyards (27 miles), Butler's Orchard (32 miles)
OUTDOOR ADVENTURES: Piscataway Crossing Regional Park, (1 mile), Virginia Village (8 miles), Point of Rocks (9 miles), Leesburg Animal Park (12 miles), Landmade Brewing (22 miles), Wild Hare Adventures (24 miles), Seneca Creek State Park (30 miles), Catoctin Mountain (42 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: Rose Hill Manor (5 miles), Morven Park Grounds (7 miles), Ida Lee Park Recreation Center (7 miles), Elizabeth Mills Riverfront Park (13 miles), Four Streams, LLC (22 miles), The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring (57 miles)
AIRPORT: Dulles International Airport (25 miles)
The home had many problems. The guest bathroom toilet is loose from the floor. The shower didn't work. The hot water wasn't hot. The outlets in most of the rooms weren't attached to the walls and wiring was exposed because of that. The lights in the master bedroom didn't work over the bed. They had two pans to cook with. Our experience was horrible and will never recommend this house to anyone!! In addition the pictures are not what they make you think you're paying for. The property needs a lot of work before its used again in our opinion. When you first walk in the home it looks okay until you start using Electricity and bathrooms.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Perry & Kathy, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and we genuinely apologize for any disappointment you experienced during your stay. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- Your comfort is our priority, and we regret any inconvenience you may have faced. We wish you had reached out to us during your stay. We would've been more than happy to quickly resolve your concerns and make your stay more comfortable.
- Regarding the cookware, we have a complete set in nearby drawers and cabinets, and we would have been more than happy to point this out or provide any additional items you may have needed.
- Previous guests have utilized our kitchen extensively for full-time cooking and hosting holiday dinners.
- We are pleased to share that the showers are working well with hot water. The guest bathroom was renovated last summer, and the water heater was replaced early last year to ensure a comfortable experience for our guests.
- We have received positive feedback from many guests who enjoyed the two double showers in the guest bath with the skylight.
- While we did stand by for any questions during your stay, we understand that your experience didn't meet your expectations.
- We want to assure you that we take your concerns seriously. For example, we will fix any loose parts in the toilet tank.
- Your input is valuable, and we are committed to making necessary improvements to enhance the overall experience for our guests.
- Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more enjoyable stay in the future!
This beautiful property was available last minute surprisingly since it was the holidays but I was able to save Christmas because of it! On top of that the property was absolutely breathtaking! The view from the tower was simply amazing! We loved the extra features like a massage chair which was a hit with the whole family! The house was more than spacious and accommodated my family of 12! There’s a hot tub, washer and dryer and 2 decks to hang out on! The kitchen had everything we needed to cook and even had a keurig. The smart refrigerator which had a TV was a hit with the kids. The hosts were very friendly and quick to respond to my messages. I even left some clothes in the dryer and they offered to mail them to me free of charge! I will definitely be going back when I’m in the area! We definitely had a magical Christmas there which me and my family will never forget!
I didn't realize that we are so close to nature until we visited this serene Airbnb in Leesburg, VA. Thanks to the hosts, I am learning to appreciate Virginia for its natural beauty and history. The formula of a successful Airbnb must include friendly hospitality and the hosts made us feel so at home. Even though it was a two-night trip, I feel totally relaxed and de-stressed, ready to have a fresh perspective on work and life.
Airbnb allows us to have a home away from home, thanks to all the hard work the hosts put into opening up their home for us. I shall be back. Leesburg is such a hidden gem on the banks of the Potomac River has plenty to offer all kinds of travelers. "Virginia is for lovers" for sure!
From the owner: "Thank you for your wonderful comments and the 5-star rating! We strive to continually improve to make our guests' stay relaxing and enjoyable. Hope you come to visit us again!"
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.