The best of the West awaits when you stay at this modern Amarillo vacation rental! This Texas town is your gateway to some of the Lone Star State’s most iconic sites, including Cadillac Ranch and historic Route 66. After exploring the second-largest canyon in the U.S. at Palo Duro Canyon State Park, you’ll rest easy back at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath home. With so many downtown shops and museums to peruse, you’ll be glad to kick off your shoes and relax in the yard at the end of a fun-filled day.
EXPERIENCE AMARILLO: American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum (2.7 miles), Amarillo Museum of Art (3.2 miles), Globe-News Center for the Performing Arts (3.9 miles), Amarillo Zoo (6.3 miles), Amarillo Route66 (6.9 miles)
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Route 66 Motor Speedway (5.8 miles), Amarillo Botanical Gardens (8.5 miles), Cadillac Ranch (12.3 miles), Palo Duro Canyon State Park (26.2 miles), Lake Meredith National Recreation Area (58.1 miles)
LOCAL EATS: Calico Country Restaurant (6.0 miles), Bubba’s 33 (6.1 miles), Blue Sky (6.4 miles), The Big Texan Steak Ranch & Brewery (7.0 miles)
AIRPORT: Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport (9.4 miles)
I can’t imagine how you can eat from plastic plates with iron forks ... and there are no glasses at all. And the dishwasher doesn't work at all. Bed linen is cheap and uncomfortable. But a lot of cameras around the house! Strange, not cozy, not comfortable place. Not very clean. We will not return.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Owners response: "Elina, we’re sorry your stay fell short of expectations.
- We provide plenty of dishware in the cabinets, the disposable dishes are just extras if needed.
- The dishwasher is not advertised in the listing, and we are in the process of replacing it.
- The cleaning crew does a great job and it is checked before every booking to ensure it's in tip-top shape. We have never had a complaint about this.
- Linens are cleaned and washed for all our guests and they are good sturdy brands.
- All the furniture is brand new.
- There are 2 external cameras one in the front and one in the garage area, these are for security purposes only. The listing has this information clearly stated.
- The house is well decorated to make sure guests are comfortable.
Thanks for your valuable feedback as we continue to improve for future guests! We would enjoy the opportunity to host you again so you can see all our improvements."
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.