Experience the excitement of Springfield when you book a stay at this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental! With a prime location and all the essential comforts, this home ensures a memorable getaway for you and your loved ones. Take a tour through the Fantastic Caverns, greet the animals at the Dickerson Park Zoo, or explore the world-famous Bass Pro Shops. After the day’s activities, kick back in the cozy living space and stream your favorite movie on the Smart TV.
AREA HIGHLIGHTS: Mercy Hospital Springfield (0.4 miles), Bass Pro Shops (1 mile), Springfield Art Museum (1 mile), Wonders Of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium (1 mile), Discovery Center of Springfield (3 miles), History Museum on the Square (3 miles), Pythian Castle (3 miles), Dickerson Park Zoo (7 miles)
GET OUTSIDE: McDaniel Park (0.8 miles), Champion Park (2 miles), Nathaniel Green/Close Memorial Park (4 miles), Sequiota Park (4 miles), Fantastic Caverns (12 miles)
NEARBY TOWNS: Branson (41 miles), Joplin (72 miles), Kansas City (169 miles)
AIRPORT: Springfield-Branson National Airport (10 miles)
Here are the items that fell short of our expectations: 1.) there were ants in the living room; 2.) the comforters on the beds were not clean; 3.) the mattress on the fold out bed needs to be cleaned; 4.) there was only one small trash can in the bathroom for the entire house; 5.) broadband was so slow we couldn’t watch a movie; 6.) the bedrooms are upstairs from the 1 bathroom and 7.) pictures of the stairs should have been included in the posting.
We communicated many of these concerns with the management company on the first day we arrived. Only one issue (a broken sink faucet) was addressed. The other items were not.
I would not stay here again.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Gini, we want our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we apologize if you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- The owner makes cleanliness and sanitization top priorities. We have begun working with a new cleaning company to ensure that future guests do not share your experience. We do use a cleaning service to have the home professionally cleaned before each guest's arrival.
- We wish you had reached out to the Guest Contact during your stay if there were any issues you needed addressing. We would have done everything we could to resolve them immediately so that you could enjoy the home.
- The listing does state that the bedrooms are accessible via stairs, but we are sorry if this caught you off guard. We encourage guests to thoroughly review the listing before booking, to ensure they find the perfect vacation home for their needs.
- While we do regret our home was not up to your expectations, we are happy to share that no issues were reported by the guests who stayed the following weekend.
- Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback assists us in understanding our guests' perspectives and improving wherever possible.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.