In the heart of the Verde Valley wine country, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is situated right between the desert and the high country. This Cottonwood vacation rental is the perfect spot to host your Arizona adventures, with vibrant interiors, a backyard your furry friend will love, and proximity to Old Town Cottonwood’s shops and galleries. Head to Sedona to explore towering red rocks, visit the pueblo ruins of Tuzigoot National Monument, or taste and tour along the Verde Valley Wine Trail.
PARKS & PRESERVES: Dead Horse Ranch State Park (3.4 miles), Tuzigoot National Monument (3.7 miles), Jerome State Historic Park (7.5 miles), Coconino National Forest (16.0 miles), Montezuma Castle National Monument (19.4 miles), Sedona (21.0 miles)
LOCAL FUN: Old Town Cottonwood (0.6 miles), Blazin' M Ranch (2.5 miles), Verde Canyon Railroad (3.4 miles), Gold King Mine & Ghost Town (8.3 miles), Out of Africa Wildlife Park (13.1 miles)
WINE COUNTRY: Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room & Osteria (0.7 miles), Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Old Town Cottonwood Tasting Room (0.7 miles), Burning Tree Cellars (0.7 miles), The Original Jerome Winery (7.2 miles), Alcantara Vineyards and Winery (9.4 miles)
AIRPORT: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (108 miles)
We totally enjoyed our visit. Will stay again in the future. Our fur babies loved the huge backyard.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Cute house, has potential. However there are issues. To start, the smoke alarm. When we got there we kept hearing the beeping of a smoke alarm. Looked for it but only found the place on the wall where it was supposed to be. We finally found it on top of the fridge. It needed a new battery. There was none to be found. The master bedroom needs curtains on the window that can be closed for privacy when getting dressed. The master shower is useless as it cannot be moved to where it can be used insteat of only facing and spraying only the wall. Hard to explain but unable to use it. The furnature is uncomfortable to sit on and the twin bed is hard as a rock and no mattress pad, just bottom sheet, really? The kitchen is bare bones for cooking. Nothing to bake with. We found a dirty used pan in the oven. The kitchen fauset leaks real bad. We won't be returning for this place.
Hi Gail, we want our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we apologize you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- Thank you for informing us of the maintenance issues you experienced during your stay. We have ensured the smoke alarm has been mounted back on the wall with new batteries, and both the shower head and kitchen faucet have been repaired
- The home has window treatments on all windows that provide privacy. We use local, professional photographers to make sure that the listing photos correctly reflect the property
- While we try to accommodate all guests' comfort, we're sorry the furniture and twin mattress didn't meet your preferences. All the beds
have mattress covers, fitted sheets, flat sheets, and a quilt for the summer. In addition, we also provide a middle blanket in the winter, which guests have access to all year
- We provide cooking basics for the kitchen that includes a couple of baking pans
- We use a professional cleaning company that does a thorough job of preparing the home for guests. We followed up with them regarding the pan left in the oven to ensure the issue does not recur for future travelers
Thanks for your valuable feedback as we continue to improve for future guests!
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.