Discover the best of Laramie, Wyoming, from the comfort and convenience of this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home! The vacation rental is an ideal home base with a vibrant interior, a full kitchen, and a spacious yard. Explore the University of Wyoming campus, visit the restaurants and breweries in the historic downtown area, or ride along the Laramie River Greenbelt Trail. If you’re looking for outdoor adventure, head to Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest for hiking, fishing, and incredible views!
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: University of Wyoming (0.9 miles), downtown Laramie (2 miles), Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic Site (3 miles)
PARKS & TRAILS: Undine Park (0.7 miles), Washington Park (1 mile), LaPrele Park (1 mile), LaBonte Park (2 miles), Laramie River Greenbelt Trail (3 miles)
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: Turtle Rock Mountain Peak (19 miles), Ames Brothers Monument (19 miles), Curt Gowdy State Park (23 miles), Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest (33 miles), Snowy Range Ski Area (37 miles)
AIRPORTS: Laramie Regional Airport (6 miles), Denver International Airport (132 miles)
Property is not maintained very well. Yard area has been neglected for some time. Refrigerator door kept opening by itself and would not stay shut. Refrigerator not cleaned out from prior guests. Front door lock loose and screws stripped out. No A/C (while the listing states this, it’s buried and unless you’re specifically looking for it, you won’t find out until after booking). Pilot lights on stove do not work. No coffee maker, just K-cup machine. Bring your own pillows. Definitely NOT worth the nightly rate.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Tony, the homeowners were surprised to read your review, as they are accustomed to providing 5-star experiences, and would like to clarify the following:
- We were unaware of any issues during your stay and wish you would have reached out as we would have been more than happy to help fix any issues while in residence.
- We will note to the cleaner to clean out the items in the refrigerator. As with other rentals, we only try to leave those items that do not spoil easily including ketchup, mustard, and other condiments in the refrigerator for guest use.
- The yard is mowed and while it does not have a lot of grass in the front yard, we do not let it get overgrown. We also allow pets for a fairly nominal fee for the duration of the stay which can wreak havoc on a yard. In addition, due to the contractor's schedule, we have not been able to do updates yet to the yard but have it on the home update list.
- We have provided a high-powered portable fan and have also given new tenants a smaller, movable air conditioner unit when our temperature started to get warmer in the 80s.
- We appreciate your feedback regarding the pilot light as we are aware of the issue and have this listed in our welcome book. We have provided a clicker lighter to easily ignite each burner until this is fixed.
- We will update our listing to reflect our coffee maker is a Keurig so other guests are not caught off guard.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to address these concerns.
We really enjoyed our stay here. It was everything we needed well dropping our son off at college. The owners have done a nice job supplying everything you would need in the kitchen and bathroom.
They were very quick responding to any questions we had.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.