Your next Pacific Northwest retreat awaits at this 4-bedroom, 2-bath Puyallup vacation rental! Featuring 7 Smart TVs, 2 living areas, and a fully equipped kitchen, this spacious property is the perfect home base for your next family reunion or friendly gathering. Stay on-site and make a splash in the indoor pool or get competitive with a game of pool. Seeking outdoor recreation? Take a day trip to Flaming Geyser State Park or head up to Lake Tapps and relish the serene views of Mount Rainier!
EXPLORE OUTDOORS: Victor Falls City Park (6.7 miles), Lake Tapps (9.7 miles), Flaming Geyser State Park (22.5 miles), Mount Rainier National Park (50.0 miles)
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: Puyallup Historical Society at Meeker Mansion (4.0 miles), Puyallup Farmers' Market (4.2 miles), Washington State Fair (4.2 miles), antique shopping, dining, parks, breweries
FALL FUN: Scholz Farms (3.5 miles), Spooner Farms (4.3 miles), Picha Farms (7.5 miles), Double R Farms (7.7 miles)
AIRPORT: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (27.0 miles)
We stayed here following an unexpected death in the family. The pool was great to keep the kids busy and happy. The house could definitely use some updates. The furniture is outdated and it seemed like there was a dog there at some point. Having the pool it would be really good to have better towels and carpet runners throughout the house. The manager was quick to respond when the water got shut off and was very kind.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
We were in town for a weekend soccer tournament. The pool was a perfect remedy for the heat - our kids were in heaven! And my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the pool table. Great place for what we needed!
I want to start by saying this place has a lot of potential, but it isn't there yet, especially for this price point. I was disappointed, but hope to see some improvements and I would be willing to try again. Right now, even if lower price I would not consider again until the cons got fixed.
-EXCELLENT owner communication. I messaged a question before arriving and owner was quick to respond. I arrived the day of and since technology is not my friend, could not figure out the simple lock. I called the owner who was able to help me. I later had to call again because the internet router was not plugged in and I couldn't find it. She was very sweet and helpful and not bothered by my 2 annoying calls over simple things. This point alone is where the stars are coming from.
- Who doesn't love a private indoor pool? Lots of pool floaties. However this point is also in the con's so see that later.
-Large spacious, beautiful home
-Lots of dishes, including kids dishes which was a huge plus. They even had crockpots, george formen, and a bunch of other items.
-Lots of games which was nice since us adults didnt go in the pool.
-POOL: ICE cold. The listing said 78, but it was not 78. Even if it has been, that is pretty cool for a pool. Most keep around 82-85. Either way, it was 71 and only the teenagers played in it. The younger kids found it too cold and the adults didnt enjoy it. The pool also had many tiles broke and 2 of the kids scrapped themself on it.
-Hot tub and sauna not working. I knew from the listing that the hot tub wasn't working so wasn't shocked. However for this price point they should be able to fix it and should if they are trying to get this much for it.
-BEDS. I have never been to a place that has beds this uncomfortable. Only the master bedroom has a somewhat comfortable bed. The other beds were horrible. After one night my back pain was severe. The couches were not comfortable either so I couldn't even sleep there. One of the beds was leaning. These need to be replaced asap.
-Couches were stained and uncomfortable. Dining room table glass had chunks out and pieces broke. A drawer on the kitchen cabinets was off. Door to the pool didn't close or open correctly. Only way to keep it closed was to dead bolt it. Made us concerned with 2 little ones in the house.
Hi Terisa, we truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts about your recent stay. Your feedback is essential to us, and we've relayed your comments to the homeowner, who would like to address the following:
- While we try to accommodate all guests' comfort, mattress taste is subjective, and we have never received any complaints about this in the past. We're sorry the mattresses and bed frames didn't meet your preferences. Based on your feedback, we will be sure to take a look at all of the bed frames.
- Our management company ensures all amenities are working before every guest's arrival. We are sorry to hear you encountered some maintenance issues. When notified, we immediately sent our maintenance team out to ensure you could enjoy the home for the rest of your stay.
- We're sorry to hear that the temperature of the pool caught you off guard. We do understand that these amenities play a large role when guests book a property.
- The pool thermostat is set at 78 degrees, however, we will use a separate thermometer and check it again. We are also sorry to hear the doorknob to the pool room was sticking, it often needs a little push to shut, so we will be replacing it soon with a new door.
- We always work with guests if issues arise and apologize that we were unable to come to the resolution you were hoping for based on the documentation provided.
We truly go above and beyond for our guests, and we are confident that future guests will have an enjoyable stay!
My extended family visited in June and this house was the perfect property! It was roomie enough to accommodate everyone, wonderfully supplied with all the amenities, and the pool was an added bonus. Great memories were made here.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Our family of 12 adults came to Tacoma for a reunion of our extended family. We loved the house, pool, and pool table. It fit us all. Sorry the stay was so short. We plan on coming back next year but staying longer. Thank you for a wonderful stay
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.