Find mountainside paradise at this vacation rental in Eden, UT. Complete with a private outdoor space overlooking Powder Mountain, a media room, and a contemporary interior, this 3-bed, 3.5-bath home is the perfect retreat for your family. Hit the slopes at Snowbasin Resort on winter days, or cool off in the Pineview Reservoir — fed into by the Ogden River — during the summer. After a full day of adventures, make a splash in the community pool or watch the sunset from the private hot tub.
WINTER ACTIVITIES: Village Lift (3 miles), Powder Mountain (6 miles), Nordic Valley Ski Resort (6 miles)
THINGS TO DO: Pineview Reservoir (10 miles), Ogden Botanical Gardens (14 miles), Ogden Nature Center (15 miles), Union Station (15 miles), Hill Aerospace Museum (23 miles)
OUTDOOR REC: Wolf Creek Canyon Trailhead (2 miles), Sidewinder Trail (2 miles), Weber County North Fork Park (3 miles), Brim Trail (3 miles), South Skyline Trailhead (3 miles), 29th Street Trailhead (15 miles), Rainbow Trailhead (16 miles)
GOLF COURSES: The Barn Golf Course (14 miles), Mt Ogden Golf Course (16 miles), Ogden Golf & Country Club (18 miles)
AIRPORTS: Ogden-Hinckley Airport (19 miles), Salt Lake City International Airport (57 miles)
Eden is beautiful, the Ridge Units are great!
We loved the property, it's location and especially the view. At night we would walk around the golf course across the street. We thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub on the property. The kitchen was well stocked with cooking utensils, pots, pans, etc. We did have an issue with getting into the property, but the owner was quick to respond and help get us in. Would highly recommend over the many condo style properties just down the street. The extra cost is absolutely worth it.
From the owner: "Thank you! We hope to see you again soon!"
The property lookes amazing in the photos, and in person it was nice, however, the layout of the home left something to be desired. The townhome wall were terribly thin. We could herr conversations from next door. All the bedrooms but one were located next to the wall that was shared with neighbor. The room with most sound proofness was silly because it had a queen bed in it yet it was the master bedroom with walk in closets and two sink bathroom etc.. The home had a beautiful view and the upstairs living portion was great to use overall. The problems with the unit included no way to cool bottom floor . We has ac on full blast but basement never reached below 73 degrees. The home was not properly furnished with soap and shampoo. The were not enough towels. The spa cover was in terrible condition and the spa itself had not been treated or been on until we requested it and then it was two days late. The garage did not have a remote. The fans in the basement bedroom would not stay on for more than 10 minutes and the contact did not know how to properly use them . I was told it was a new owner and that much of the reason the place was in the shape it was in was blamed on new ownership. Perhaps that was true but in my estimation it was the management company that was sorely lacking. Finally when we arrived the dishes still in the dishwasher were still in there and were still dirty.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Steve, we passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following: We do our very best to uphold high standards of hospitality for our property and provide all of our guests with an exceptional experience. Thank you for sharing your positive insight on the view!
- We value the condition of our amenities and we can confirm that the townhouse was maintained at 68 degrees as we have access to the air conditioning settings on our Ecobee app. We understand your frustration in wanting it at 65 degrees, but to maintain the AC's integrity, it cannot go too low while it's 95 degrees outside. Additionally, we were notified that the floor heaters downstairs were activated, which typically should only be used during the winter season.
- Cleanliness is important to us and we sincerely apologize for any dishes left in the dishwasher. It's a common practice during the cleaning process for it to be cleared out.
- As we aim for transparency, we aim to ensure that our listing and photos are accurately advertised. We will make sure that the amenities provided are listed and those that aren't provided are removed immediately.
- For your stay, we provided instructions over the phone on how to operate the fans and we wish you had notified us if you still needed assistance.
- While we do our best to create a comfortable environment, we're sorry that the neighbors were too loud. The home is a townhome with shared walls and unfortunately, we have no control over the neighbors. We did reach out but there wasn't any unusual activity next door except for a small family.
- We consistently maintain the spa every week, and we confirmed this with our maintenance team while the guest was staying. Unfortunately, there has been a delay in receiving the new spa cover as it's currently on backorder. As a result, we had to continue using the cover with a tear to ensure the spa remained heated for our guests.
Guest satisfaction is important to us and we strive to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We do all we can to make our home the best possible experience, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
The place was fantastic. Great location and great views. The host was very responsive, and quickly resolved the one small issue with accessing the property upon arrival.
Shared from the owner: "Hi Gregory, thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay at this house. If there is anything we can do to provide a 5-star experience, please don't hesitate to reach out!"