Enjoy comfort and convenience at this Fort Worth area vacation rental! Situated in a quiet neighborhood, this 3-bed, 2-bath home provides a relaxing retreat and seamless access to Fort Worth and Arlington. After a day of exploring, unwind on the screened porch, complete with a TV for entertainment. The spacious backyard with a patio is perfect for cookouts and outdoor fun! With its prime location, thoughtful amenities, and charming surroundings, this getaway is the perfect home away from home.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Sheri Capehart Nature Preserve (5 miles), Bowman Springs Park - Lake Arlington (7 miles), Mustang Park - Benbrook Lake (20 miles), Cedar Hill State Park (25 miles)
FORT WORTH: Texas Christian University (11 miles), Kimbell Art Museum (15 miles), Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (15 miles), Historic Fort Worth Stockyards - dining & shopping (15 miles), Fort Worth Museum of Science & History (15 miles)
DALLAS DAYS: Six Flags Over Texas (21 miles), Dallas Zoo (34 miles), The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza (36 miles), Perot Museum of Nature and Science (36 miles), Dallas Museum of Art (37 miles), The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden (43 miles)
AIRPORT: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (28 miles), Love Field Airport (40 miles)
The third bedroom advertised was actually a cramped office - the pullout sofa bed had dirty sheets - mattress not comfortable. Had to send 2 of our family members to another location to stay.
The screen porch was not secure - lots of holes in the screens - lots of bugs - had to use the bug zapper.
No kleenex anywhere in the house.
Minimal coffee/morning admenities.
Had to vaccum dead bugs off of the floor.
Hi Robin, we want our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we're sorry that you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- The third bedroom is accurately advertised as having a sofa bed, but we're sorry if this caught you off guard. The two larger rooms offer comfortable beds, and the smaller room serves as both an office and a bedroom. We plan to replace the sofa bed with a twin bed in January, enhancing the guest experience.
- Our dedicated cleaning partner ensures fresh and clean linens for every bed, including the sofa beds. We'll follow up with them to ensure we're maintaining our high cleaning standards.
- We acknowledge the challenge of Texas mosquitoes, and unfortunately, we can't control these persistent insects. However, we've provided a bug zapper in the sitting areas that you can use during the day and night. Additionally, we offer bug spray and foggers for guests' convenience.
- Thank you for pointing out these amenities that need restocking. Your feedback is important to us, and we'll promptly address this issue to ensure that future guests have a more well-provisioned experience.
- We take pest control seriously, and our property is professionally exterminated every quarter to keep it critter-free. The issue you encountered may be a residual effect of these efforts. Rest assured, we'll instruct our cleaning partner to vacuum the floors more thoroughly to maintain an immaculate environment for our guests.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to address these concerns.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.