Searching for the perfect hideaway as you explore New York City and the surrounding area? Look no further than this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom Teaneck home, ideally located for you to enjoy all the area has to offer. Head outdoors to walk along the Hackensack River or take a quick drive to catch a Yankees game. When the day is done, grill a scrumptious meal on the deck and enjoy the private yard. Whatever brings you to town, this vacation rental will serve as the perfect home base!
ATTRACTIONS: Fairleigh Dickinson University (0.7 miles), Bowler City (1.9 miles), Bogota Golf Center (2.0 miles), Yankee Stadium (8.7 miles), Tour Bus to NYC Pickup (12.7 miles)
SHOPPING: Hackensack Commons (1.9 miles), New Bridge Shopping (2.7 miles), The Shops at Riverside (2.0 miles), Riverfront Plaza (3.0 miles)
OUTDOOR OPTIONS: Hackensack River (walking distance), Phelps Park (0.6 miles), Johnson Park (1.6 miles), Foschini Park (1.8 miles), Borg’s Woods Nature Preserve (2.4 miles)
AIRPORT: Newark Liberty International Airport (21.1 miles)
Our stay was awesome this unit offered everything we needed
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
The house looks charming from the outside and all the pics... but once inside it becomes increasingly clear that either: owners don't check their cleaning and maintenance crews or they just don't care .
1 out of 4 lightbulbs in the bath worked. Shower was filled with half used soaps, shampoos and used loufa... not to mention the broken ceramic shelf in shower ( very sharp and dangerous).
Turned on the TV to watch local news/weather to be met with screen saying "bill was not paid and services disconnected".
There were other things we took pictures of... we texted the owner and requested a partial refund. Never heard back.
Sad. It could be charming... but take care of the chipping paint, broken things and up your game. Or post pics of the reality.
Hi PIMLLC, we want our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we apologize you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- We've investigated your concerns and have taken immediate action to address them. Our cleaning and maintenance crews have been reminded of the importance of thorough inspections and attention to detail to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- The lightbulbs in the bathroom have been replaced, and we've conducted a comprehensive inventory to remove any used or expired toiletries.
- Regarding the broken ceramic shelf in the shower, it appears that a prior guest may have chipped the tile. Our maintenance team is taking steps to repair it promptly to ensure the safety of our guests. We understand that this was a hazard, and we are sorry for any inconvenience or discomfort it may have caused you.
- We currently don't offer cable, but there's a smart TV available for guests to use in the living space. We're updating our listing to provide a more accurate description of our TV setup.
- While we didn't agree to provide a partial refund, we made sure to respond to all of your inquiries in a timely manner.
We've addressed your comments with the relevant teams so that future guests will receive the exceptional service we strive to provide.
We enjoyed our stay at this home in a quiet, safe neighborhood. The kitchen, dining room, and home office are nice. The housekeeping is well done. There are only a couple of window AC units, no central air. The home has been updated, but it is older and while everything worked, there were a few items needing a bit of maintenance.
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.