Your next getaway awaits at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom duplex in Wilmington! Located near the University of North Carolina Wilmington, this lovely vacation rental provides a well-equipped kitchenette, Smart TVs, and a backyard patio with a dining area. Whether you’re visiting University, exploring the charming city of Wilmington for the first time, or relaxing on Wrightsville Beach, this duplex is the perfect home base. After fun-filled days, gather around the fire pit with your loved ones.
OPT OUTSIDE: Airlie Gardens (2 miles), Bluethenthal Wildflower Preserve (2 miles), Long Leaf Park (3 miles), Piney Ridge Nature Preserve (4 miles), Greenfield Park (7 miles)
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: University of North Carolina Wilmington (0.8 miles), One Tree Hill TRIC (6 miles), Bellamy Mansion Museum (6 miles), Wilmington Riverwalk (7 miles), Greenfield Lake State Park (7 miles), Live Oak Bank Pavilion (8 miles), Battleship North Carolina (8 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher (21 miles)
ON THE COAST: Johnnie Mercers Fishing Pier (4 miles), Wrightsville Beach (4 miles), Crystal Pier (5 miles), Carolina Beach State Park (14 miles), Carolina Beach Boardwalk (15 miles), Fort Fisher State Historic Site (20 miles)
AIRPORT: Wilmington International Airport (7 miles)
We had such a great time during our stay! Tyler and team were so welcoming and made sure we had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The host family even has a little book and white board you can use to leave messages. The interior is gorgeous with all the supplies you need for beach trips or a cozy game night and the beach was only a 5-10 min drive away! There’s lots of great restaurants/bars nearby too. It’s obvious a lot of care is put towards creating an enjoyable and memorable experience for guests. We can’t wait to be back!
This cute, cozy, beach stay was wonderful for our annual girls trip. My daughter is almost two so the place was big enough for her to roam and also not too big so we couldn’t see her. Everything is placed in helpful spots with labels. The bed was so comfy and the pull out sofas were great. The highlight of the trip: THE BATHROOM WOW!
Great place to stay, had everything all laid out and was very thoughtfully put together. I would stay again!
Cute little place. It was comfortable for a short three nights. But we were disappointed to find spots and stains all over our sheets. Even the linens in the drawers were stained. Some of the bath towels in the basket were damp as well.
There was a brown chair outside laying broken on the back patio and some nails sticking up on the wooden patio. There was no wood available for the fire pit that was advertised.
Hi Andrea, The homeowners were surprised to read your review, as they are accustomed to providing 5-star experiences, and would like to clarify the following:
- Thank you for choosing to stay in our Wimington, North Carolina home and leaving a review, as guest feedback is vitally important to us and the success of our vacation rental business.
- Based on your feedback, we conducted an audit of our sheets and only found one was discolored, so we immediately threw it away. Moving forward, we will use bleach in conjunction with our laundry detergent.
- We've never received complaints about damp towels. Our cleaner has instructed the cleaning staff to double check the towels for complete dryness.
- A previous guest broke the chair outside, and we didn't have a chance to replace it. We have since purchased a replacement.
- We have nailed down the deck a few times, but due to the weather in Wilmington and the age of the deck, there are 2 nails that keep lifting. We just nailed them back down again. We plan to re-do the entire deck in the future.
- Our Evolve listing doesn't advertise that firewood is included with the firepit. We will request that Evolve clearly outline this information on our listing, but we are sorry if this caught you off guard.
We do all we can to make our homes the best possible stays, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to host you again!
Everything was great… property, location, communication. Quick response from owner when we reached out. Property was very clean and looked just like the photos online. It’s obvious the owner put thought into “the guest experience”. Would DEFINITIVELY stay here again!!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.