Whether you’re in town for business or pleasure, enjoy a stress-free stay at this well-equipped Charlotte vacation rental. This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo features an at-home workspace and high-speed WiFi, plus proximity to The Park Expo & Conference Center and public transportation. Explore local breweries and restaurants, or get outside for fun along the Little Sugar Creek Greenway. When you need to unwind, whip up a meal in the fully equipped kitchen and cozy up for a movie on the Smart TV.
DOWNTOWN CHARLOTTE (~4 miles): Sports events, museums, outdoor recreation, restaurants & bars, shopping
OPT OUTSIDE: Little Sugar Creek Greenway (3.4 miles), Freedom Park (4.6 miles), Reedy Creek Nature Center & Nature Preserve (9.7 miles)
NEIGHBORHOOD HOT SPOTS: Bojangles Coliseum (0.3 miles), Ovens Auditorium (0.3 miles), The Park Expo & Conference Center (0.5 miles)
AIRPORT: Charlotte Douglas International Airport (10.0 miles)
Great location, quiet neighborhood.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Checked in with one issue, the assigned code changed due to internet accessibility issues. Not a big deal, the unit caretaker communicated well.
I got settled in and my friend arrived for the weekend and got settled in as well. We tried to turn on the TV to have background while we talked about our respective trips into the Charlotte area, to learn that it did not work.
The next day had to retrieve a package from a neighboring unit across the parking lot and after several hours of messing with the TV, was able to get it to work.
The primary reason for the visit was to attend two hockey games at the Bojangles Arena, which was a five minute walk away. The location was great for us, but the other issues within the apartment just could not be over looked.
Parking lot was so small that it took five minutes of pulling forward and backing up to get out of a parking spot.
The mattress on the bed was something that you would just sink in to and could not move in.
The kitchen table was like a kids table that wobbled. I was afraid to cut food on my plate while on the table in fear of it collapsing.
The owner did give me a one night refund due to the tv issue. We checked out a day early in lieu of being miserable for one more day.
Hi David, we take it seriously when guests let us know that we missed the mark, and after sending your feedback to the homeowner, they’d like to share the following:
- We had technical issues that caused a problem with the access code, but as soon as we were made aware of the issue we promptly responded and the issue was resolved.
- When we were made aware that the previous guest had removed the firestick from the TV we acted as quickly as possible and ordered a replacement, however, Amazon delivered it to the incorrect address, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- Although the size of the parking lot is simply out of our control, we're sorry that you had issues while trying to park. Another parking area is available at the back of the condo for guests' use.
- While we try to accommodate all guests' comfort, we're sorry the mattress didn't meet your preferences.
- We've never had this complaint before but will have our maintenance check on the kitchen table and repair it if needed.
- We hope that the measures taken by ourselves make up for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.