Nestled on the Whitefish Chain of 14 joined lakes, this Crosslake vacation rental is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. Known as 'Sunset Heaven', the 5-bedroom, 4-bath home boasts more than 2,400 square feet of rustic-yet-modern living space. Enjoy outdoor fun all year round by trying your hand at ice fishing in the winter, or bundling up for a snowmobiling adventure! A walkable location, multiple living spaces, and ample on-site entertainment ensure that everyone is sure to love this home.
BOAT RENTAL: Al’s Marine (0.4 miles), Crosslake Rental & Leasing (1.9 miles), Bertha Boatworks (10.5 miles)
TEE TIME: Crosswoods Golf Course (1.5 miles), Whitefish Golf Club (9.0 miles), Golden Eagle Golf Club (9.4 miles)
OUTDOOR FUN: Crosslake Nature Trail (3.8 miles), Cranberry Bog Trail (9.3 miles), Scrub Oak Trail (11.0 miles), Cut Lake Ski Trail (29.6 miles), Spider Lake ATV/ORV/ORM Trails
ANNUAL EVENTS: Winterfest, The Ice Tee Open, St. Patty's Day Festival & Parade, Easter Egg Hunt, The Barstool Open, Moonlight Bay Beach Party, The Classic Boat Show, 4th of July Fireworks, Cardboard Boat Races, Crosslake Days Chili Cookoff & Classic Car Show/Flea Market
AIRPORT: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport (158 miles)
We rented this priory for 28 days.
This property was advertised as 4bedroom.s. The 4th bedroom and 3rd bath are in the basement that is only partially finished and totally unusable because of the musty odor.
The owner has this home up for sale. The 2nd day we were here, he asked us if his realtor could have two showings. We accommodated even though we knew we didn't have to. It was a generous effort on our part.
We had problems with an unstable dock. He never responded to our pleas to fix it until we called evolve to get involved.
He asked again for a realtor showing and we declined.
We paid a lot of money to stay here and felt he was overstepping his boundaries.
The home was not very clean. Rugs were dirty, floors were dirty, everything felt like it had a greasy film on it. It felt very dirty. Most dishes in the cupboards were dirty. I purchased a premium dishwasher detergent and washed them all.
Not worth the price. Very fun down.
Hi Tammy, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at the priory. We genuinely value your input as it helps us improve our services and the experience for future guests.
- We would like to address your concerns. It's essential to clarify that we responded immediately to your requests, and any issues were promptly attended to. Our home underwent a thorough, professional cleaning and inspection the day before your arrival, so we're disappointed to hear about the cleanliness issues you encountered. We take cleanliness seriously, and we're sorry this aspect fell short during your stay.
- Regarding the dock repairs, it's important to note that there were two instances of damage that were linked to you not following the instructions on securing boats during storms. We understand your frustration, but safety is a top priority for us.
- As for the realtor showings, we genuinely appreciate your cooperation during the first request, and we apologize if any further requests felt intrusive. We value your feedback on this matter.
- Regarding the issue of dirty dishes, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We take this seriously and will look into this matter to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future.
- We also appreciate your feedback regarding the basement bedroom and bathroom. We will take this into consideration as we continue to make improvements to our property.
- Lastly, we hope you enjoyed the $100 restaurant gift card we provided and the overall experience during your stay. We encourage you to keep in mind that other guests have had very positive experiences, as reflected in their 5-star reviews.
Once again, we appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered. We hope that you can give us another chance in the future to provide you with a better experience.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
We vacation in Cross Lake every June with our family of 31! We have many wonderful memories of the area. This was a perfect home, spot and time of year for just the 2 of us. The home is beautiful and in such a perfect spot! We loved sitting on the dock and watching the world go by. We had everything we could possibly need in the house. It is very comfortable. The owners did reach out by text to make sure everything was okay...much appreciated!
The property was a perfect cabin experience for our group. The beach was great for the kids to play,while the adults looked on from the dock/shore. The cabin accommodated our group well.If available next year we would be happy to return!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
The communication with the owners was very good. Everything was very clean. Beautiful sunsets. Great location
This is a great spot, beautiful west facing lake home with awesome beach, great dock (easily accommodated 24ft wake surf boat in windy conditions), fire pit and yard. Location just seconds from gas station, grocery/liquor stores, and cross lake amenities. The home is perfectly appointed for a low vacation. There wasn't anything we needed that wasn't already provided. I actually hesitate to give a good review because I'd prefer to keep this a hidden diamond in the rough. We'll be back next summer for sure. We had 2 families, 8 ppl total. 4 adults and kids 14/12/11/8 and it was perfect for us.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.