Enjoy easy living in the Hoosier State with a stay at this Fort Wayne vacation rental! Unwind in this 3-bedroom home, featuring 2 full bathrooms plus 2 half baths, multiple living spaces so everyone in your group has room to work and play, and a serene outdoor space if you want to get some fresh air or host happy hour on the patio. This home provides easy access to area hospitals and downtown attractions, making it perfect for every occasion from traveling healthcare work to family getaways.
DOWNTOWN HOT SPOTS (~10 miles): Historic Old Fort, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, restaurants, shops, parks
FAMILY FUN: Science Central (8.0 miles), Fort Wayne Children's Zoo (9.1 miles), Franke Park (9.2 miles)
EXPLORE OUTDOORS: Metea County Park (3.9 miles), Eagle Marsh Nature Preserve (17.3 miles), Chain O’ Lakes State Park (27.9 miles)
AIRPORT: Fort Wayne International Airport (23.7 miles)
We came to Ft Wayne to visit friends, family, and to attend my High Scholl Class 50'th reunion. This house was clean and fully equipped for anything we may need in a house to stay in. We enjoyed a small meal with family on the patio in the back yard, watched a little TV in the finished basement, and took several walks around the nice neighborhood. This is in a convenient to the Fr Wayne area neighborhood. We would recommend this house to anyone who desires a place to stay that feels like home.
Upon arrival at the property, it was evident that someone was living in the home. There were personal effects everywhere, clothing in drawers, a toothbrush in the bathroom drawer, food in the refrigerator and even some bullets in another drawer. We were not at all comfortable with the situation so we went directly to a nearby hotel for the week. VERY disappointing that VRBO would allow this type of situation to exist on their platform.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Brandon, the homeowners were surprised to read your review, as they are accustomed to providing 5-star experiences, and would like to clarify the following:
- We strive to provide our guests with a great guest experience and would like to take a moment to address your concerns.
- The home is our personal property, and is not used solely for rentals, as is described in our listing.
- As a courtesy, and to our guests delight, we have items on hand such as extra toiletries and or condiments in the fridge as we know these are some of the items that are sometimes forgotten, but we're sorry if this caught you off guard.
- We have since addressed any clothing items that may have been left behind by a previous guest and apologize if they were missed before your check-in.
- Thank you for bringing the WWII shell casings to our attention. They had belonged to a family member, and we had never been able to get that little drawer open where you found them! They have since been removed and put away for safekeeping as memorabilia.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
This was an excellent choice for our family. The house was exceptionally clean and well taken care of. You will not be disappointed! Excellent location and a beautiful neighborhood!
Beautiful cozy home with the perfect location on northeast side of the Fort! Minutes to anywhere! Home comfortably slept my family for the Christmas and new year’s holidays. The large basement was great for watching movies together on the massive TV and comfy furniture. Host was wonderful to work with and will definitely be staying there again this summer!
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.