Your next sunny Florida getaway awaits with this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental in Port St. Lucie as your home base! This home comes equipped with a spacious interior with free WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen for preparing home-cooked meals, Smart TVs, and more to have you and your family feeling right at home. When it’s time to venture out, consider soaking up the sun at Stuart Beach, visiting the Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens, or practicing your swing at the PGA Golf Club!
BEACH DAYS: Jensen Beach Park (16 miles), Waveland Beach (17 miles), Bob Graham Beach (17 miles), Stuart Beach (19 miles), Tiger Shores Beach (19 miles), Blind Creek Beach (24 miles)
ON THE WATER: Catch 22 Fishing Charters (15 miles), Lady Stuart Deep Sea Fishing (18 miles), Stuart Big Game Fishing (18 miles)
PORT ST. LUCIE: The Landing at Tradition (4 miles), Tradition Square - festivals, concerts, food trucks (4 miles), Clover Park - Mets Spring Training Stadium (7 miles), Town Center at St Lucie West (7 miles), PGA Golf Club (7 miles), Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens (7 miles)
AIRPORT: Palm Beach International Airport (50 miles)
The house so clean. Genevievre.Was super easy to communicate with when I had questions about the house other the area. I would for sure rent this house again.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
My family and I were disappointed with this home as the photos do not accurately depict what was in the home when we arrived for our stay. The dishes were plastic from Walmart, the living room furniture such as the coffee table, end tables and entertainment center shown in the photos had been removed from the home and the washer and dryer had been replaced with much cheaper versions then those photographed for the listing. We had to buy paper products as there was not enough provided for the number of guests/length of stay. Cleanliness left a lot to be desired, there was garbage under the beds and in the nightstands from previous guests and the floor made the bottom of our socks black.
Hi Dustin, your review is appreciated, and we're thankful for your time sharing your experience. Upon reviewing your feedback, we've connected with the homeowner, who wanted to address a few points:
- We intentionally provide plastic dishware that is both dishwasher and microwave-safe for our guest's convenience. We chose this option to minimize safety concerns associated with broken glass in the event dishes are accidentally dropped.
- When the original photos were taken, we were still residing in the home. Upon transitioning to full-time rental, we replaced some furniture to enhance safety, opting for items without glass components keeping families with children in mind.
- Additionally, the original shaggy carpet was replaced with a more easily maintainable option. To accurately depict the current furnishings, a new photoshoot has been scheduled for December 12-13th. Occupancy has limited our opportunities to update photos, and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- We've upgraded the washer and dryer to brand-new, user-friendly models. Our priority is to provide equipment that every guest can easily operate. The replacement products are of high quality and durability.
- We use a cleaning service to have the home professionally cleaned before each guest's arrival. We wish you had reached out to the guest contact during your stay if there were any issues you needed to be addressed. We would have done everything we could to resolve them immediately so that you could enjoy the home.
We have worked very hard to provide a clean and comfortable place for guests to enjoy and will continue to do all we can to provide the best possible stay for our guests.
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.