Your next escape to Florida awaits at this cozy and charming Englewood vacation rental! This 2-bedroom, 1-bath home is just a few miles from the shore. Spend your days at Englewood Beach or the Stump Pass Beach State Park. Then, check out the Lemon Bay Aquatic Preserve before an evening golf match. When you’re not out exploring the area, enjoy a meal in the outdoor dining area, watch a movie in the living room on the Smart TV, or relax with a drink on the screened porch!
BEACH DAYS: Englewood Beach (5 miles), Don Pedro Island State Park (5 miles), Manasota Key Beach (5 miles), Stump Pass Beach State Park (6 miles), Blind Pass Beach (6 miles), Venice Beach (17 miles)
GET OUTSIDE: Lemon Bay Aquatic Preserve (1 mile), Ann & Chuck Denver Regional Park (1 mile), Harbor at Lemon Bay (4 miles), Chadwick Park Fishing Pier (5 miles), Public Boat Ramp (5 miles), Myakka State Forest (7 miles)
FOR THE GOLFERS: Lemon Bay Golf Club (3 miles), The Pine Valley Golf Course (4 miles), Pinemoor West Golf Club (4 miles), Myakka Pines Golf Club (7 miles), The Cove (7 miles)
AIRPORTS: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (46 miles)
Kitchen sink had egg shells in it , floor was littered with black and tan dirt, (we cleaned), outlets not working.
Living room rug loaded with dog/cat hair.
Bathroom shower drain not working, filthy water at your feet, had to plunge after every shower. (Health issue).
Lanai door has no drape/curtain.
No light bulbs in bedroom lamps.
Yard was really non existent.
Multiple outlets not working.
Expectations were far from met.
Would appreciate a consideration of a partial refund
Hi Will, we're sorry to hear your stay did not meet your expectations. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- Our team made sure the property was thoroughly cleaned on the day of your visit. Our guest contact also communicated with you during your stay, and you never shared any comments about this. Otherwise, we would've gladly assisted in this regard.
- We apologize for the breaker issue. We were quick to fix it as soon as it happened.
- We want to clarify that we have a strict no-pets policy, and we made sure to vacuum all the rooms before your arrival.
- We haven't had any previous issues with the shower drain, and the new guest after you didn't encounter any problems with it.
- Regarding the lanai doors, we understand that personal preferences vary, and we're sorry if they didn't match your expectations.
- Thanks for pointing out the lightbulbs. We'll definitely replace them with new ones.
- The listing accurately represents the yard and the rest of the house. Nothing has been added or removed since.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.