Adventure awaits at this Davenport vacation rental! This spacious 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom retreat offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience. Just a drive from top attractions like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and ChamionsGate Golf Club, this house is the perfect home base for your Florida adventure. Relax out on the patio, rest in the open-concept living area, or gather around the dining table to enjoy a homemade meal. Memory-filled moments are right around the corner!
WALT DISNEY WORLD (~10 miles): Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (~21 miles): Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Islands of Adventures, Volcano Bay, CityWalk Orlando
ORLANDO HOT SPOTS: SeaWorld Orlando (17 miles), Discovery Cove (17 miles), Aquatica Orlando (18 miles), WonderWorks Orlando (20 miles), ICON Park (20 miles), Downtown Orlando (29 miles)
GOLF DAYS: ChampionsGate Golf Club (3 miles), Deer Creek RV Golf & Country Club (5 miles), White Heron Golf Club (8 miles), Providence Golf Club (9 miles), Southern Dunes Golf & Country Club (16 miles)
AIRPORT: Orlando International Airport (30 miles)
We booked a 4-day stay in this rental. There were so many options to choose from around the area but this looked promising on the photos. It was only my husband & I, so we really didn’t need all of the rooms but because of the location, we decided to stay here.
We arrived around 3:45 PM to a very hot house at 83 deg. It was so stifling & there was a note not to turn down the thermostat below 72 or else if A/C breaks down we will have to be responsible for it. It took forever to cool down the house to 72- it took 5 hours, so we had to get out & go somewhere cooler. With Florida weather it was really uncomfortable. It was not welcoming at all, especially after the 6-hour drive on the road when we just wanted to rest in a nice cool environment.
We travel a lot & have always stayed in rental properties like AirBnB. Every house we rented always has the little personal touches such as standard condiments like salt & pepper, extra trash bags, extra laundry detergents, etc. There was only 2 pieces of pods. The shampoo dispenser in the shower was empty. No towels on the first floor so we had to look for it upstairs. The dishwasher had a foul smell before we even used it, & it made a lot of noise. The incinerator by the sink we could not use since it sounded like a metal or perhaps a utensil was on it. We didn’t have the time to check.
We would have reached out to the property manager but our schedule was so hectic & limited.
We would have given it a 5-star but the amenities & attention to customer details has to improve. We’ve stayed before in one of the properties managed by Evolve in Colorado Springs. That was better that this.
Hi Iris, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- We strive to provide our guests with a great guest experience, so we were disappointed to hear your feedback and want to take a moment to address your concerns.
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We do have a sign that is posted requesting that the AC is not turned below 72 degrees, this is to ensure no damage is done to the unit during the high heat and humidity that the Florida weather brings. We have since followed up with our Guest Contact and put additional steps in place so the home is cool upon guests' arrival, to ensure future guests do not share the same experience.
- We take our listing accuracy seriously and do not advertise that we provide condiments such as salt & pepper or laundry detergent, but we're sorry if this caught you off guard. In regard to extra trash bags, we wish you had reached out during your stay, we would have been happy to help you locate the 3 extra trash bags we provide guests in the kitchen drawer.
- We have since followed up with our cleaning service to ensure they pay closer attention to detail so the shampoo dispenser is refilled in between each guest stay. Towels are stacked and stored upstairs, however, after reading your feedback, the towels will now be stored in both bathrooms.
- We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and have scheduled maintenance to further investigate your concerns with the dishwasher and will make any necessary repairs or replacements. After further investigation of the "incinerator," it was found to be in good working condition and no issues were found. We encourage guests should they have any questions or concerns during their stay to reach out to the Guest Contact to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.