Retreat to Flower Mound with your family and friends and stay at this beautiful and luxurious vacation rental home! Venture out into the city and explore the Dallas Downtown Historic District or Sundance Square in Fort Worth. For something closer to home, go shopping at Grapevine Mills - only 5 miles away - or check out the Gaylord Texan Resort on the shores of Grapevine Lake! With 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a commodious living space, and other upscale amenities, this home is a verified gem!
OUTDOOR FUN: Bakersfield Park (walking distance), Heritage Park (1.7 miles), Central Park (3.0 miles), Stone Creek Park (3.2 miles), Grapevine Recreational Area (4.7 miles), Coppell Nature Park (4.7 miles), Lake Park (6.8 miles), LLELA Nature Preserve (7.0 miles), Oak Grove Park (10.4 miles)
AREA ATTRACTIONS: Labyrinth Reality Games (3.6 miles), LEGOLAND Discovery Center (4.8 miles), SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium (4.9 miles), Grapevine Mills (5.0 miles), Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center (7.5 miles), Grapevine Botanical Gardens at Heritage Park (10.6 miles), Toyota Music Factory (14.4 miles)
DALLAS/FORT WORTH: Mandalay Canal Walk at Las Colinas (14.9 miles), Six Flags Over Texas (22.4 miles), The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza (24.8 miles), Ripley's Believe It or Not! (25.0 miles), Dallas Downtown Historic District (25.8 miles), AT&T Stadium (26.6 miles), Sundance Square (31.3 miles), Fort Worth Water Gardens (32.8 miles), Fort Worth Zoo (34.2 miles), Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (34.9 miles), Kimball Art Museum (35.0 miles)
AIRPORT: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (11.3 miles)
My family and I would definitely book this beautiful home again. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. Made our vacation a home away from. Loved it
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
This was the perfect home for us to stay in while we safely saw nearby family over the holidays. There was some confusion initially with check in times, as all communication and the site told me check in at 3pm but was told on the day prior it was actually an hour later. And it was unclear how we would get access to the house until about 30 minutes prior to the check in. Once we worked through that (and the owner was very responsive), we had a wonderful time in this home. Only recommendation to improve the home would be to have more than one dish towel in the kitchen and to have some pot holders. I did a lot of cooking and had to borrow some from family while we stayed. Beautiful home, great for families and could definitely accommodates groups larger than ours easily.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Barbara, the homeowner would like to share this response:
- Thank you for your review. We apologize for the confusion regarding check-in time and have updated the listing to reflect the correct time.
- We are always happy to grant an early check-in when possible, but on the day of your arrival, our cleaning team needed the full time to prepare the house as guests had checked out that morning.
- We try to provide the check-in information well before arrival and thought that we had done so for your stay. Moving forward, we will ensure that the instructions are clear.
- We leave extra dish towels and potholders at the house. We wish we had known you needed more of those, as we would have been happy to direct you to where they are stored.
Thanks again for staying with us and for your helpful feedback!
Owner was very accomodating in all areas.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi there, this homeowner has asked us to pass along the following response: "Thank you for your review, please come again!"
This is an AWESOME place to stay with your family! Very nice house in a really nice neighborhood! The manager of the property was very good to work with. We had a total of 8 adults and 1 grandchild, so the 4 bedrooms came in handy. I cant give it 5 stars because of a few things. The bed in the master bedroom was really firm. If thats for you then you will love it! I couldnt sleep but a few hours a night as my hip and back were beginning to hurt. There are no TVs in 3 of the bedrooms including the master. A huge disappointment there. They do have a super nice theater room but seating for only 4-5 people. So watching something with the whole family is not an option unless half of you want to sit on the floor. Also, no cable TV like DirecTV or Dish. They use firestick TV which is mainly a recorded TV and movie platform. They did allow me to download their Fubo TV app which allowed us to watch live TV programming which really helped but also real unhandy. For the price you have to pay to rent this house, normal cable TV like all hotels and condos provide would not be a problem financially to have. Also, there were only 2 towels, hand towels and wash cloths provided in each bathroom upon arrival. No towel at all in the extra bathroom upstairs. So be prepared to do laundry every day. I still give it 4 stars but could easily be turned in to a 5 star with just a few upgrades.
Hi Olin, we're glad you enjoyed your stay overall! The homeowner would like to share the following:
- "Thank you for your review!
- I am sorry that a firm mattress is not your preference. Mattresses are specific to individual taste, and we purchased a firm ‘Vera Wang’ mattress for this room. Moving forward, we would consider a mattress pad to accommodate all desired preferences.
- The logistics of the room would not allow for TVs to be mounted on all walls in the bedrooms. This is the main reason there are three TVs in total, one in the living room, one in the movie theater room, and one in the guest room. Again, sorry if this was not clarified on the booking site. I would make sure that the pre-stay information is updated.
- The furniture in the movie room was specifically placed to fit the space available. There are, however, extra chairs in the house available for additional guests as needed.
- The FuboTV account created during your stay provided all the channels you needed to watch and more. However, we would look into the possibility of adding a local TV subscription in the future.
- There are two sets of towels (six total) provided per room/bathroom, along with extra towels stored in the laundry room cabinet. If a room did not have towels supplied, I am sorry housekeeping missed this during pre-inspection. If you indicated that there was a shortage of towels, we could have graciously pointed you in the right direction to find the extra towel supply stored in the laundry room.
- Again, thank you for your review!"
Thanks for letting us know about your stay, we hope to have the opportunity to host you again!
We needed a home while searching and closing on a home while relocating to the area. Our kids called this the borrowed house. It was a great stay for almost two months and specifically the following we appreciated:
- Plenty of bedrooms for our family of (4)
- Office and wifi for working remotely
- Guest contact extremely helpful and responsive
- Very clean
- Kitchen and dining layout suited us well (barstools for breakfast, dining table for dinner and the small table on patio we used quite a bit and also had our camp chairs out there).
- Kids got some good use out of the movie room
- On cul-de-sac with little traffic
- Fenced back yard for kids to run around
- Proximity to walking trails, and Heritage Park which the kids loved
- In general neighbors kept to themselves but the ones that we did meet were very friendly
The home is on a flight path so there is jet noise mainly when jets are landing N-S direction, but when they reverse direction for take-offs it's not so noticeable. Since we were moving from another area and unaccustomed to this, we ran white noise app. on our phones at night.
We created fun memories here and it was instrumental in providing us a safe, comfortable and convenient home while relocating here! It was really a perfect solution for us thanks again for sharing your home!
From the owner: "Thank you for the wonderful review. And it was truly a delight to host your beautiful family! We've had guests at the house on occasion who enjoyed watching the flights! I enjoyed the jet noise since it reminded me that there’s a whole lot out there to see! :-)"
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.