If you’ve been looking for a secluded and quiet retreat with modern amenities, look no further than this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Texas vacation rental! With stainless steel kitchen appliances, a cozy fireplace, in-unit laundry, and dedicated laptop-friendly workspaces, this getaway offers everything you need for an effortless stay. Situated in Dayton, this home also just a drive away from Houston where you can visit fun-filled attractions like the Space Center or the Houston Zoo!
HOUSTON (~44 miles): Houston Zoo, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Children’s Museum Houston, Space Center Houston, Discovery Green
GET OUTSIDE: Daniel Park (5 miles), Dayton Lakes (6 miles), Trinity River National Wildlife Refuge (17 miles), Lake Livingston (60 miles), Galveston Beach (75 miles)
WORTH THE TRIP: La Porte (43 miles), Kemah (51 miles), Galveston (86 miles)
AIRPORT: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (45 miles)
Its new. Only ONE TV IN THE HOUSE. There wasn’t a coffee pot :( not enough towels.
The heat control is locked in box and you have to ask to have it changed. (Pain)
there aren’t any trash cans.????
No blinds in the back and side of the house and it’s really dark there. I’d recommend adding more towels. Putting up some curtains. And certainly get a coffee pot. (It was listed on the amenities). The shower rod in the hall bath is just resting, so beware.
Overall, it’s a pretty house. I’d stay there again. But I’d like to see the above be addressed. (Ps, two days without coffee makes for a review like this). No apology for there not being one. However, it is spacious and the decor is nice, Blankets are soft =)
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Lori, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- Thank you for choosing our property, and we appreciate your valuable feedback to help us enhance the guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience you faced during your stay and are committed to addressing your concerns. Here are some steps we're taking to improve:
- We apologize for the oversight, and we're working to provide a quality coffee machine for our guests to enjoy.
- Extra towels are available in a storage room, and we will update the guest instructions to make it clearer where guests can find them.
- There are two trash cans outside the side door entrance, and we'll update the guest instructions to ensure guests know where to find them.
- We'll inspect the shower rod to ensure it is securely attached for your safety.
- The thermostat is locked for safety reasons, but we want to assure you that adjusting the temperature is just a text away. It's programmed to maintain a comfortable range between 70F and 75F degrees.
- We're excited about making additional improvements, including a volleyball court, an advanced pellet barbecue setup, a 6-in-1 swing set playground, an above-ground swimming pool and hot tub, and more. These enhancements aim to provide an even better experience for our guests.
Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again, ensuring a more enjoyable stay.
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.