Book your next coastal getaway at this chic Murrells Inlet vacation rental! Boasting a convenient location near all the area's hotspots, this stunning 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom home is ideal for a group getaway. Spend your stay dining on local seafood, strolling along the Marsh Walk, or visiting endless attractions in Myrtle Beach. After sunny days full of exploring or relaxing on nearby beaches, retreat inside to unwind and watch the property's Smart TVs together!
ON THE WATER: Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk (0.6 miles), Garden City Beach (3 miles), Huntington Beach State Park (4 miles), Surfside Beach (5 miles)
OUTDOOR RECREATION: The Pier at Garden City (3 miles), Indigo Creek Golf Club (3 miles), TPC Myrtle Beach (3 miles), Tupelo Bay Golf Center (3 miles), Brookgreen Gardens (8 miles)
MYRTLE BEACH (~12 miles): SkyWheel Myrtle Beach, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade, Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Hollywood Wax Museum, Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach, Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Waves Water Park, Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach, Broadway Grand Prix
AIRPORT: Myrtle Beach International Airport (11 miles)
The house has a beautiful kitchen and master bath. Unfortunately, that is all. When we arrived, the tv did not work. When contacting the guest contact, he was extremely rude and said he would come by the next day. Bedroom #4 the sheets looked like they had not been changed. The shower in that bathroom had dirty stains all on the floor of the shower. The mat outside the shower had stains. The bedroom upstairs with the queen bed completely broke on the second night. The guest contact, which was the maintenance man, Tim, said he had to contact the owner to purchase another bed frame therefore, we had to sleep on the floor for a night. When the frame was brought to us by the assistant of the maintenance man, Tim said we would have to give him a hand bringing it up the stairs. The bed frame they brought was a twin/full and not a queen like the mattress. Therefore, the mattress hung off the side and we had to be careful not to roll on that part. We checked the king bed because it did not feel quite right and it was missing slats to the bed which had broken as well. Also, the ladder to the bunk bed was broken upon arrival. All beds were extremely uncomfortable there is no storage to put items but a small nightstand with each room. Needless to say this was a terrible experience and not a relaxing one at all. You go on vacation to relax not to move beds and clean up debris from the mess. Would not recommend this house at all. Keep looking.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
To begin, the house is brand new and the location to Marshwalk was great. Truly walkable. My family was in town for a wedding, 9 of us (6 adults and 3 kids) so we wanted to make sure we had 5 bedrooms. As advertised, this house does. HOWEVER, the first floor is a separate entrance with a bedroom and bathroom, plug in fridge, and NO access to the rest of the house w/o going outside. There is no inside access between the two units. It was level 1 apartment below the house which had floors 2 and 3. We would NOT have rented if this place if it was advertised as such. Additionally, it may sleep 15 between the two units, but there is only couch space for 8 tops with kids sitting on adults in the family room. Also no screens on any windows w probably on factors in fall/spring. For future renters, if the two units are not an issue, since it's a new house kitchen cabinets are empty of "leftovers" from prior renters so come stocked with all spices etc... That is not fault of owner. Also, only a single outdoor trash bin which was full when we arrived so we had to store our trash outside of the bin. Thurs to Monday rental. Cleaning service via evolve was available for calls but said they could address the house issue.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi John, we want our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we apologize if you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- Our listing reflects the layout of the home, though we’re sorry if this caught you off-guard. We pride ourselves on being transparent and accommodating to all guests and would have been more than happy to walk you through the exact layout of the home had you inquired during the booking process.
- There is weekly trash pick-up from the property by a third-party company. It looks like you arrived in between trash pick-up days so we apologize if this caught you off guard.
- When you reached out about the trash situation, our Guest Contact shared that they would pick up the trash the next day, which is reasonable.
- There are currently trash bins in the kitchen and also another trash bin in the 1st-floor bathroom. All the indoor trash bins were emptied before your arrival so it was just the outside trash bin that was full and it was emptied the following day after your arrival. Weekly trash pick-up is fairly standard for residential vacation homes.
- The family room has an open-floor-plan design. In addition to the couch and chairs in the family room, there are also seven chairs available - four chairs by the dining table and three more chairs by the kitchen counter.
- All the chairs are very close to the couch, to enable guests to sit together in the family room. There are also pictures of the family room/kitchen/dining space in the property description which clearly shows the layout of the furniture.
- The kitchen has all the normal items and accessories that guests expect during their stay. The cleaners purposefully remove any edible items that are left behind by guests, such as spices, for our guests' health and safety.
- Also, while there are no screens on the windows, there are light curtains, in addition to a main curtain, for each window.
- While we do regret our home was not up to your expectations, we are happy to share that no issues were reported by the guests who stayed the following weekend.
- Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to address these concerns.
New build right near the marshwalk! Plenty of room for extended family and kids, had everything we needed!
This was the perfect house for my big family to fellowship on vacation together. This house was beautiful and the location was perfect not too far from broadway at the beach the ocean or Myrtle waters .
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.