An unforgettable escape awaits in Pocono Lake! This 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home offers stunning views of North Arrowhead Lake from a waterfront balcony, covered patio, and fire pit. You can swim, fish, and boat off the private dock steps from home or make the short walk to the community’s private beach. With access to Arrowhead Lake Community’s amenities including seasonal pools and a fitness center, and close proximity to Pinchot State Forest hiking, the entertainment is endless!
ARROWHEAD LAKE (steps away): 3 heated swimming pools (closed for fall and winter), 4 beaches, a clubhouse, fitness room, game room w/ pool tables, tennis & basketball courts, beach volleyball court
SKI RESORTS: Jack Frost Ski Resort (12 miles), Big Boulder Mountain (15 miles), Camelback Ski Resort (18 miles)
HIKING AREAS: Pinchot State Forest (7 miles), Austin T Blakeslee Natural Area (8 miles), Thomas Darling Preserve (9 miles), Tobyhanna State Park (18 miles)
FAMILY ATTRACTIONS: Pocono Outdoor Adventure Tours (11 miles), Split Rock Resort (12 miles), Camelback Mountain Adventures (18 miles), Great Wolf Lodge (19 miles)
AIRPORT: Wilkes-Barre Scranton International Airport (20 miles)
Both interior fireplaces (2) didn't work. All outdoor chairs were broken. Sofa was severely stained and in gross condition. Ladder on bunk bend was not secured and was damaged. No shower curtain in bathroom. The house overall was not in the condition described in the listing. I reached out to owner immediately regarding these matters, his response was that previous tenants had not taken care of the property and didn't take any ownership for the situation. Additionally, he didn't resolve any issue other than dropping off a shower curtain. The property was misrepresented on the website and issues were not handled properly. Owner offered financial compensation due to issues with our stay, but didn't follow through and told me to reach out to VRBO. We will not be staying here again and this stay was unacceptable.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Frank, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- We strive to provide our guests with a great guest experience, so we were disappointed to hear your feedback and want to take a moment to address your concerns.
- After hearing your feedback, we further investigated your concerns with both fireplaces and both were found to be working perfectly and believe this may have been an operator error.
- As you mentioned, it is unfortunate that the previous guest did not respect our home, and damages occurred during their stay. The sofa has since been thoroughly cleaned and added a new sofa cover.
- In regard to the outdoor chairs. We are aware there was some outside furniture that was damaged, we had intentionally stored these behind the shed, and they were not intended for guest use. Other outdoor furniture was provided and set up ready for your arrival. Additionally, the ladder to the bunk bed is not damaged, and although you are correct, it is not secured to the frame of the bed, this is the specific design of the bed and is displayed as its design is intended to be, but we're sorry if this caused you any concern.
- We sincerely apologize and hope that the measures taken made up for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Unfortunately we picked a rainy weekend to leaf peek but the house was cozy and located right on the lake. We were able to enjoy a bonfire one night which we enjoyed. We would love to go back and make use of the kayaks, fishing and view.
We brought our five grandchildren to the lake house for the last weekend before school.
The location of the lake was awesome. The kayaks and tubes provided were a big hit as well as three full days of fishing. We also spent some time at one of the pools and one of the beaches. The oldest two got up early to watch the sunrise over the lake and stayed up to watch the sunset. Great time was had by all.
Additionally, we had a problem with the door lock (which was our fault for putting it in wrong) and both Yash and Evolve responded immediately and helped us. Great customer service!
Had the best family vacation with my husband, two sons and my parents. There was plenty of room in the house for all of us. We loved fishing off the dock and having the fire pit to make s’mores. We used the Island pool 3 times during our stay and it was perfect for the kids and adults. They even had a little snack stand there but you could bring your own food into the pool area as well. Definitely would recommend this house and the Arrowhead community to anyone trying to have a relaxing family getaway.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
We had a great time. The house was great for myself & 5 family members…probably could have went with a few more even. The lake was so nice, the people were friendly & everything was super convenient
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.