Escape to the heart of the Poconos and book a stay at this cozy 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental. Located just minutes from the Camelback Mountain Resort, Arrowhead Lake, and Big Pocono State Park, this Mount Pocono condo boasts easy access to year-round outdoor recreation! For a day of fun, head to Great Wolf Lodge or the Kalahari Resort! Finish your night back at home and enjoy a swim in the pool or sip on a glass of wine out on the private deck taking in the serene Pennsylvania views.
SKI AREAS: Camelback Mountain Resort (8.3 miles), Big Boulder Ski Area (20.1 miles), Jack Frost Ski Resort (21.9 miles)
LAKES: Stillwater Lake (4.6 miles), Lake Naomi (6.4 miles), Pocono Lake (7.5 miles), Arrowhead Lake (14.5 miles), North Arrowhead Lake (14.9 miles), Lake Harmony (20.5 miles)
PARKS & WILDERNESS: Tobyhanna State Park (6.1 miles), Camelback Mountain Adventures (9.0 miles), Big Pocono State Park (11.8 miles), Gouldsboro State Park (12.2 miles), Mountain Laurel Riding Stables (21.5 miles), Hickory Run State Park (29.9 miles), Seven Tubs Nature Area (34.0 miles), Pinchot State Forest (36.7 miles)
THINGS TO DO: Kalahari (3.0 miles), Mount Airy Casino Resort (3.6 miles), Great Wolf Lodge (6.9 miles), Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark (8.3 miles)
AIRPORT: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (35.2 miles)
We booked this condo and expected a lot more. It was okay for the purpose of us going to Camelback all day. When I booked it, I was never able to get a hold of the management company or the owner to answer questions prior to our stay. When arriving it was impossible and very stressful to get the right combo for the key lock to enter the condo. Tony was very helpful after I called him 3 times in a row till he picked up to try and help me until we got a number that could work. When we drove in we did not expect the complex to look the way it did...it was not plowed, snow and ice everywhere. No direction where to park and all the neighbors were extremely nasty and useless! Walking up to the condo in the stairwell there was ripped carpet and gross cigarette buds everywhere and it smelled like fish. Also, the window in the stairwell was boarded up with CARDBOARD! The condo itself looked like the pictures! The kitchen was NOT fully stocked it had less then the bare minimum and didn’t even provide a sponge to clean in the sink! The towels in the bathrooms where not real body towels more like hand towels and I had to take an ice cold shower after being at the mountain all day!! If you don’t plan on staying at this location and just using it for the main purpose to sleep and hit the mountain it’s okay.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Virginia, we want all of our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we're sorry that you experienced some issues during your trip. The homeowners would like to share the following:
- We were disappointed to read your review, as we were not made aware of any concerns during your stay. Evolve let us know that they referred you to Tony when you contacted them, but he did not receive any calls before your check-in.
- We apologize for the snow when you arrived. The HOA does its best to keep the community clear but depending on the weather, there may still be some snow and ice on the streets. The parking lot should be cleared, and the spots are marked.
- We have always found the neighbors friendly and helpful, and we're sorry if that wasn't the case for you.
- We are not aware of any windows being boarded up with cardboard; it was most likely a neighbor's.
- The kitchen is well-stocked, but we will double-check to make sure nothing has gone missing.
- There are enough full-sized bath towels for eight guests.
- We're sorry you had an issue with the hot water. Recent guests have not reported any problems, but we would have been happy to help in any way we could, had we heard from you.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.