Head to Lake Tahoe and stay at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Incline Village condo! This vacation rental is conveniently located near plenty of skiing, hiking, and biking. The property offers an outdoor deck off of each bedroom with patio furniture so you can enjoy the scenery. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can prepare a home-cooked meal for the family. Tee off at Incline Village Mountain Golf Course, walk Historic Stateline Fire Lookout, and hit the slopes at Diamond Peak Ski Resort!
ATTRACTIONS: Lake Tahoe (2 miles), Historic Stateline Fire Lookout (5 miles), Memorial Point Scenic Overlook (5 miles), Kings Beach (6 miles), Sand Harbor (6 miles), Lake Tahoe Sculpture (6 miles), Gatekeeper’s Museum (15 miles), Historic Downtown Truckee & Visitor Center (18 miles), Nevada State Museum (26 miles), Rancho San Rafael Regional Park (37 miles)
SKIING: Diamond Peak Ski Resort (3 miles), Mt. Rose Ski Resort (10 miles), Sky Tavern Ski Area (12 miles), Tahoe Cross-Country (14 miles), Northstar California Resort (14 miles), Palisades Tahoe (23 miles), Sugar Bowl Resort (30 miles), Donner Ski Ranch (36 miles)
GOLFING: Incline Village Mountain Golf Course (1 mile), Incline Village Championship Golf Course (2 miles), Old Brockway Golf Course (7 miles), Northstar Golf Course (14 miles), Tahoe City Golf Course (16 miles)
AIRPORT: Reno-Tahoe International Airport (32 miles)
we are frequent to incline village with 20+ VRBO visits over a decade around ski season. due to changes accomodating friends, This property was the only option. Here is Good, bad and ugly. Good+ Location is great Bad+ Property requires major maintenance, overhaul. + Did not have toilet papers in the bathroom. we had to text to get it. + doors were left open, we had to call to get the keys + Bathroom doors does not lock + Sofa bed (the only way you can sleep 8 as advertised) is extremely painful. we had teens sleeping on floor to avoid 2nd night injuries. + not enough pillows for 8 + sheets, comforters, were dusty and smelled. + did not have glasses, stools, chairs or dining table to accommodate 8. + overall, the quality and care of host 8 is not present. listing is mis-characterized. Ugly + There are 3 floors with steep stairs. rooms are distributed. This is not listed anywhere in property description to marked in photos. for elderly visitors, this needs to be clear. + Check out is 10am - unsually early for the area. + worse yet : They charge you cleaning fee, yet the check out procedure requires guests to remove sheets, towels, throw garbadge, clean dishes and "leave the property in same condition as received otherwise incure additional charges" This procedure is available only after the cancellation period. and not prior to booking. Overall, we felt this is dishonest practice, and should be avoided at all cost.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Gunjan, We are sorry to hear your stay did not meet your expectations. Evolve followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- Thank you for choosing to stay in our home for your vacation. We are newer owners, so we put a lot of care into making our rental a destination retreat for our guests, so your feedback will assist us in making updates.
- We use a professional cleaning company that does a thorough job of preparing the home for guests. We wish you had called our Guest Contact. We could have immediately remediated any issues you were experiencing, such as offering you an air mattress, showing you the other sofa sleeper, showing you where additional pillows were, or bringing you more.
- We will share your feedback with our cleaners so they can look into the items you mentioned and address them for future guests. Our sincere apologies if the sheets had a dusty smell, so we will have our cleaners do an additional sheet cleaning.
- We will purchase an additional dining room chair since we currently have four bar stools and three chairs, so we appreciate you pointing this out.
- We have enough serviceware in the unit, but it may not have all been in the downstairs kitchen, but instead in the upstairs kitchen.
- Based on your feedback regarding the need to use stairs to access all bedrooms, we will update the listing information accordingly. Thank you for the great suggestion, as it will be relevant to some guests in the future.
- Our understanding from speaking with other owners is that 10:00 AM is a standard check-out time for most vacation rentals. That leaves enough time for the cleaners to complete their work before a 4:00 PM check-in. However, if another guest isn't arriving the same day, we are willing to see if we can accommodate them for a later check-out.
- As is standard for vacation rentals, we request guests to complete a few small tasks as part of their check-out. Our cleaning fee goes to a professional service that sanitizes and prepares the home for each new guest.
We genuinely strive to go above and beyond for our guests and are confident that future guests will have excellent stays. In part, thanks to your helpful feedback.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.