Escape to New Mexico for a desert retreat and stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Santa Fe. You’ll be treated to 1,300 square feet of tasteful living space, a private yard with patio space and outdoor dining, a gas grill, wood-burning fireplace and much more. With the Santa Fe Plaza just 1.6 miles away, try the local fare at restaurants, peruse street markets, tour historical sites, attend festivals like the International Balloon Fiesta, or travel an hour to Albuquerque.
Known as one of the largest venues for art galleries in the US, Santa Fe is home to Canyon Road featuring unusual pueblo-style architecture and art galleries abound. Experience the world-class museums, restaurants, bars, boutiques and exquisite galleries of Santa Fe Plaza, just 1.6 miles away.
Outdoor enthusiasts are sure to thrive in this area with skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, horseback riding, camping, paragliding, and more available. Be sure to refuel with some queso, a margarita and of course the renowned green chile.
If you’re interested in the area’s history and architecture, the Cathedral of Saint Francis of Assisi, Loretto Chapel (with it’s historic and awe-inspiring spiral staircase), San Miguel Mission, and the Palace of the Governor’s are all great places to tour.
Don’t just limit yourself to Santa Fe during your visit. Venture out to Taos, Abiquiu, and Albuquerque while you’re here. If you visit during October, be sure to attend the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta!
Nice house but some items were at the end of their use: kitchen faucet, teapot, bed sheets , shower liner. Would be better to have many items upgraded. Towels were missing in MBR. Found them in the dryer as well as more in hall closet. House is located behind main house. Very tight to get car into parking spot…we had a minivan. Its is convenient to many stores, railyard and plaza.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Carol, we want our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we apologize you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- We strive to provide our guests with a great guest experience, so we were disappointed to hear your feedback and want to take a moment to address your concerns.
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. As soon as you made us aware of your concerns, we promptly responded and had maintenance come to the home. It was determined that the fixture was loose but was quickly tightened and the issue was resolved.
- We were surprised to hear your concerns with the teapot and shower liner as these were recently purchased and installed in the home. We will further investigate your concerns and make any necessary replacements.
- We apologize for the oversight, the cleaning team left the master bathroom towels in the dryer. We have since followed up with the cleaning team to ensure they pay close attention to detail so future guests do not share the same experience.
- We were confused by your comment, "House is located behind main house." The "main house" that you reference is a separate property and has no association with our home, the two properties are also separated by a fence, but we are truly sorry this had a negative impact on your stay.
- We would agree that parking in the designated parking spot can be tight. In addition, we note in the check-in instructions, "Please note that the parking spots are very narrow and cannot accommodate vans, SUVs, or trucks," we have since followed up with Evolve to have this added to the listing, so future guests are not caught off guard.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
The house was lovely, beautifully decorated, quiet and comfortable. The problem arose when my son and daughter in law pulled back the comforter and blanket to go to bed. The sheets were full of cookie crumbs, hair and eye makeup. They found some extra sheets and changed the bedding themselves. Another problem was the lack of enough toilet paper. Only two and a half rolls were provided for five people for five days.
I left a voice message for the guy who was supposed to our contact but by the time he responded we were leaving the next morning.
They need better housekeeping staff.
Hi Susan, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input, and we've made sure to pass on your comments to the homeowner. They've provided some additional information they'd like to share:
-"After reading your review, we were deeply sorry to learn about some difficulties you encountered during your stay. It's with the utmost regret that we acknowledge the shortcomings in the housekeeping services and the inadequate supply of toilet paper – these issues certainly fell below our expectations.
-Our housekeeping team genuinely strives to provide a clean and welcoming environment for all our guests. In this instance, it's clear that their efforts didn't meet the high standards we set for our property, and for that, we sincerely apologize. Your complaints are entirely justified, and we're committed to taking immediate steps to rectify these shortcomings to ensure a more pleasant experience for future guests.
-We hold a deep appreciation for our guests who choose to stay with us in Santa Fe, and we want nothing more than for you to enjoy your time here to the fullest.
We genuinely hope that the remainder of your trip was enjoyable, and we look forward to the possibility of hosting you again in the future with an improved experience."
The house was close to all we wanted to visit near the plaza and farmers’ market in Santa Fe. The pics are spot on—would definitely recommend for up to a family of 5.
This house is filled with interesting pieces of art. We found it clean, cozy and well equipped. We enjoyed walking the short walk to the Railway Yard galleries and longer walks to the Plaza. We could also walk to Whole Foods, coffee and restaurants. Our weather was perfect. Nice visit to a favorite part of the country!
Our party of three enjoyed our stay in Santa Fe at this comfortable home. We could easily walk to excellent coffee shops and restaurants close by. This was a welcoming place to come home to each day after wandering the plaza, museums and galleries of Santa Fe.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.