Easily explore the city of New Bern from this charming home, perfect for families or friends looking for a getaway! Complete with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and all the comforts of home, this vacation rental is ready to accommodate your every need as you enjoy the great outdoors. Venture out to Trent River for a fun-filled day on the water or head to town and check out the Birthplace of Pepsi Cola. After, prepare your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen and gather around the dining table.
OPT OUTSIDE: Trent River (1.8 miles), Neuse River Recreation Area (18.2 miles), Croatan National Forest (32.6 miles), Atlantic Beach (42.2 miles), Circle Regional Beach (42.3 miles), Fort Macon State Park (44.1 miles), Radio Island Public Beach (47.9 miles)
FAMILY FUN: New Bern Trolley Tours - Open March-December (6.4 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (6.7 miles), Bear Towne Escape Room (7.8 miles), New Bern Civic Theatre (8.5 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (13.0 miles)
HISTORICAL SITES: New Bern Firemen’s Museum (6.5 miles), Governor’s Palace - Tryon Palace (6.5 miles), Union Point Park (7.7 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (10.4 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (8.4 miles), Raleigh-Durham International Airport (128 miles)
It was nice and clean but a bit out of the way. A few minor necessities would have helped - internet and tv service. More pots/pans/dishes and an upgrade on the toilet paper!😂😂😂
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Thomas, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- We strive to provide our guests with a great guest experience, so we were disappointed to hear your feedback and want to take a moment to address your concerns.
- We aim to provide a quality product that won't cause plumbing issues, but we're sorry to hear that the toilet paper wasn't to your satisfaction.
- We do include a map on our listing so that guests can see the approximate location of the home prior to booking, but we apologize that this caught you off guard.
- We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience regarding the TV and internet service. We provide the login details in our introductory email to all guests and encourage them to reach out if they encounter any issues. We were actively monitoring the services during your stay and would have been happy to assist had we known about the problem.
- In regard to your comment about the dishes, pots and pans. The accommodation comfortably accommodates up to six guests, and we've ensured there's an ample supply of dishes to cater to a party of six. Additionally, we've thoughtfully stocked the kitchen with coffee and snacks to enhance your stay. We do plan to replace the pots and pans.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
The house was very nice and very clean. It had everything we needed and the furniture was comfortable. Just wish they had a walk-in shower!!
Thank you for a lovely stay!
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.