Epic year-round adventure lies within minutes of this 2-bed, 2.5-bath townhome, complete with a loft! Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows are the highlight of the living room, where fireside cuddles, homemade feasts, and afternoon catnaps are bound to happen. When you're not relaxing, find yourself on the slopes of Beech Mountain Ski Resort or greens of the Club, both located just 1 short mile away. The vacation rental also offers access to Buckeye Rec Center's amenities for little or no fee!
SKI RESORTS: Beech Mountain Ski Resort (1.0 miles), Sugar Mountain Resort (9.6 miles), Appalachian Ski Mountain (26.5 miles)
FRESH-AIR ADVENTURE: Emerald Outback (0.9 miles), Sassafras Trail (1.6 miles), Buckeye Lake (2.5 miles), Appalachian Trail - US 19-E (15.0 miles), Grandfather Mountain State Park (16.3 miles), Roan Mountain State Park (20.5 miles), Cherokee National Forest (46.4 miles), Lake James State Park (51.4 miles)
THINGS TO SEE & DO: Banner Elk (5.9 miles), Apple Hill Farm - Alpaca Farm (11.1 miles), Elk River Falls (17.3 miles), Mile High Swinging Bridge (18.5 miles), The Blowing Rock (26.2 miles), Tweetsie Railroad (26.4 miles), Mystery Hill (26.8 miles)
GOLF: Beech Mountain Club (1.1 miles), Elk River Club (7.2 miles), Diamond Creek (8.3 miles)
WINERIES: Banner Elk Winery (7.9 miles), Grandfather Vineyard & Winery (13.8 miles), Watauga Lake Winery (17.4 miles), Linville Falls Winery (24.7 miles)
BREWERIES: Beech Mountain Brewing Company (1.0 miles), Kettell Beerworks (6.3 miles), Lost Provine Brewing Co (23.0 miles), The Appalachian Mountain Brewery (23.2 miles)
AIRPORTS: Tri-Cities Regional Airport (59.2 miles), Asheville Regional Airport (93.2 miles)
Was the cutest place and perfect for me and my teenage boys and their friends! Only 6 minutes from the ski resort and fit our needs perfectly! Will definitely stay there again, since my boys are already planning on it!
this was a good house/location. The only bad thing about it is that we could not open the door until we went next door and asked a neighbor.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Terrible rental. Filthy. Dead bugs in tub/coffee maker. Horrible odor. Suggest you find another place to stay.
This place was completely filthy. Dead bugs in the coffee pot and in the bathtub. No AC. The carpet crunched when you walked on it and the condo had a horrible odor that you could not escape. The bathroom sink would not drain so you could not run water in the sink. The condo was overall very dark and dreary. The carpet had to have at least been 40 years old. The kitchen was poorly stocked. When I try to heat up appetizer in the oven, the smoke alarm kept going off. Nothing was burning, it just went off constantly. This is not a good rental. I would advise anyone to run from this place.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Kim, we want our guests to arrive at a vacation home that is 100% ready for their stay, so we take the cleanliness of our properties seriously. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- The right vacation home is everything, and we're disappointed if this wasn't the one for you. We were surprised that you left shortly after your check-in and did not return.
- We would've appreciated it if you'd communicated with us about why you didn't stay at our home. We wish you would have allowed us to resolve your concerns.
- We use a cleaning service to have the home professionally cleaned before each guest's arrival. We wish you had reached out to the Guest Contact right after you arrived if there were any issues you needed addressing.
- We would have done everything we could to resolve your concerns immediately so that you could stay and enjoy the home.
- The listing does accurately state that there is no AC available at this home, but we are sorry if this caught you off guard.
- We encourage guests to thoroughly review the listing before booking, to ensure they find the perfect vacation home for their needs.
- The coffee pot that was available during your stay was brand new and cleaned the morning of your arrival. The cleaners take pride in making sure the entire property is cleaned.
- If you had concerns about the cleanliness, bringing it to our attention would have helped resolve everything so you could have enjoyed the home.
- We ensure all amenities are working before every guest's arrival. However, we are sorry to hear you encountered some maintenance issues when you arrived at the home.
- If you had reached out to us we would have quickly fixed the issues. We immediately sent our maintenance crew out after reading your review and can assure you that everything is fixed and in good working order.
- While we do regret our home was not up to your expectations, we are happy to share that no issues were reported by the guests who stayed the following weekend!
Loved the view from the deck.
Did not find a toaster. When using the oven and opening the oven door the fire alarm which is loud turned on.
TV remotes didn’t work. One did not have batteries in it and the other the batteries were dead.
The first evening I emailed both the neighbor as suggested and the owner to see if the gas was turned off for the fireplace as it was a cold and raining day. NO replies.
From the owner:
"We appreciate your honest review and feedback. We are disappointed you were unable to reach someone to assist with your concerns. We checked the townhome just days before your check-in and specifically checked the remotes. Thank you for bringing it to our attention."
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.