Embrace the lake lifestyle when you book this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Osage Beach vacation rental! Featuring an expansive deck overlooking the Lake of the Ozarks, this charming condo offers the perfect destination for true relaxation. When you’re not enjoying the water, make a splash at the Jolly Mon Indoor Water Park or explore the trails in Ha Ha Tonka State Park. After the day’s adventures, prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen and stream a good movie on the Smart TV.
EXPLORE NATURE: Lake of the Ozarks (on-site), Bridal Cave (16 miles), Ha Ha Tonka State Park (18 miles)
FAMILY FUN: Jolly Mon Indoor Water Park (2 miles), Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf (4 miles), Big Surf Waterpark (6 miles), Miner Mike's Inc (8 miles)
THINGS TO SEE & DO: The Oaks Golf Course at Margaritaville Lake Resort (2 miles), Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace (8 miles), Bagnell Dam (15 miles)
AIRPORT: Columbia Regional Airport (73 miles)
We got this place because of the boat slip. We reached out several times throughout and no confirmed responses until late when we had to search all over that night to find a boat slip. Not a good situation
Hi Danielle, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- We were confused by your comment about communication and lack of response. We understand how important communication is to our guests before and during their stay, and can confirm that numerous attempts were made by text and call to which went unanswered. Had we been able to reach you, we would have been more than happy to address your concerns in a prompt and timely manner.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Decor, balcony and space were nice. Some essential items missing (towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryer and hangars) were needed for an extended stay beyond 2 days. Owner of condo was responsive though. Checkout time was early for family of four and list of cleaning expected before checkout a little long for the extra price paid for said cleaning.
Hi Shana, thanks for taking the time to review your stay. After reading your feedback, the homeowner wanted to share the following:
- We provide towels, shampoo, conditioner, and soap for our guests. However, the toiletries are travel size, and guests must supply their own after they run out. Our cleaning partner has photos showing that these items were provided.
- When you let us know that you needed a dryer and hangers, we purchased these items and delivered them within an hour of receiving your request.
- As is standard for vacation rentals, guests are asked to complete a few small tasks, like removing their own trash, as part of checkout. The cleaning fee goes to a professional service that sanitizes and prepares the home for each new guest.
- The standard checkout time for vacation rentals is typically 10:00 am. However, since we had another guest checking in the same day, we were unable to accommodate your late checkout request.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.
Clean and updated. Would definitely recommend.
From the owner: "Thank you, Jenni! We thank you for your kind comments and hope you enjoyed your stay!"
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.