Escape to nature when you stay at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental. With a private hot tub and multiple living spaces, this welcoming retreat makes it easy to relax. When adventure calls, discover the beauty of Idaho along scenic hikes at Ponderosa State Park, hit the slopes at Brundage Mountain Ski Resort, or enjoy endless recreation at Lake Cascade and Payette Lake. Spend in-between moments at this modern home playing a friendly round of foosball and cozying up around the fireplace.
TRAILS AND HIKING: Art Roberts Park (2 miles), North Valley Rail Trail (2 miles), Ponderosa State Park (3 miles), Louie Lake Trail Head (8 miles)
REST & RECREATION: McCall Golf Club (2 miles), Disc Golf Course Nature Area (2 miles), Little Ski Hill (6 miles), Brundage Mountain Idaho Ski Resort (12 miles), Zims Hot Springs (19 miles)
BREWERIES: McCall Brewing Company (2 miles), Salmon River Brewery (2 miles), Broken Horn Brewing Company (2 miles)
AIRPORTS: McCall Municipal Airport (2 miles), Boise Airport (111 miles)
This home is ideally located close to all the amenities McCall has to offer. The check-in process was really simple and the home had everything we could possibly need. The neighborhood is great and the home was close to everything we wanted to do while in McCall. Our stay was comfortable, the house was very clean and it was a really wonderful place to stay for our large family. We loved the upstairs loft game area which the kids took full advantage of.
We enjoyed our time sitting in front of the fireplace and loved the large hot tub it offered. We look forward to our next visit during the winter months.
Great experience. Perfect for the whole family stay. Grandparents. Parents, and children from 2 to 15. Super close to Ponderosa state park and boat ramp. Thanks for sharing
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Disappointed. We arrived at night to check in and the front door was unlocked. We were obviously worried about safety and had to go through the house to ensure no one was there. The main reason we booked this property was for the hot tub and unfortunately went to get in our first night and it was locked and the key was not on the premises. The beds had looked like they were slept in, there was hair in the bed and shower drain, make up on the sheets. Dirty dishes on the coffee table. Then went to use the restroom and there wasnt toilet paper or paper towels. The soap to wash your hands was also all watered down. The hot tub maintenance person came out the next am to unlock the hot tub but houskeeping did not come until around noon the following day w toilet paper. We had contacted the prop manager to ask if we could have 2 hr extension of checkout from 10 am to noon expecting this would have been an easy way to help rectify all of the above and this was rejected. Major let down and poor experience when spending 1000+ dollars
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
The homeowners were surprised to read your review, as they are accustomed to providing 5-star experiences, and would like to clarify the following:
- Thank you for choosing to stay in our McCall, Idaho home and leaving a review, as guest feedback is vitally important to us and the success of our vacation rental business.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the front door being unlocked. Typically, guests are instructed to use the back door with a keypad lock for added security. We will reinforce this in our instructions.
- Regarding the hot tub key, information about the location of the key is in our check-in instructions along with the welcome book at the front door entry table. We understand your frustration and promptly sent a maintenance person to unlock it for you.
- Ensuring cleanliness is a top priority for us, and we apologize for any oversight in your experience. Our housekeeper promptly addressed concerns by providing new bed linens and towels. Additionally, we offer two types of hand soap, to cater to different preferences. We also appreciate your feedback regarding toilet paper. Typically, there are ample rolls in each bathroom, and our housekeeper brought an additional pack the next morning to ensure your comfort.
- While we couldn't accommodate a late checkout due to scheduled housecleaning, we appreciate your understanding.
Your feedback is vital, and we hope it doesn't overshadow your overall experience. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to hosting satisfied guests in the future.
We stayed here with my son and his family. 4 adults and 4 children ranging from 2 to 15. The house had a great layout for a multi family stay. The house was very clean and well kept. We really enjoyed how close it was to Ponderosa state park, walking trails, and great shopping. We were able to boat and play on Payette Lake and still be at the house in the evenings for great family meals and fun. There are 2 nice fire pits and a lovely hot tub. We would definitely recommend this place and would stay there again. The property management company was super friendly and helpful. Thanks for a great vacation
Our family enjoyed our time at the Fox Den. the location is convenient, easy to get to and in a quiet neighborhood. There were many nice amenities that were included. Even though the weather was cool, we enjoyed the deck and the hot tub. The extra beach towels provided for the hot tub were great. The foosball table was a big hit! There were some areas that needed a little more attention when being cleaned.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.