Escape the cold weather and head to this lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Pensacola! Featuring a fully equipped kitchen and a private yard with a deck, hot tub, and pool, this property is the ultimate family getaway. Visit nearby attractions, like the National Naval Aviation Museum and the Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, or head to one of the nearby beaches to swim, sunbathe, and build sandcastles! Relaxation awaits, so book your next Florida trip now!
FUN IN THE SUN: Perdido Key Beach (9.9 miles), Mustin Beach (10.1 miles), Johnson Beach National Seashore - additional fee for access (10.2 miles), Sanders Beach (10.8 miles), Pensacola Naval Complex Beach (10.9 miles), Bruce Beach (11.9 miles), Pensacola Beach (20.4 miles), Escambia Bay (28.9 miles)
EXPLORE PENSACOLA: Boo For You Bamboo Gardens (4.9 miles), Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum (8.5 miles), Downtown Pensacola (11.7 miles), Pensacola Museum of Art (12.2 miles), Pensacola Children’s Museum (12.2 miles), Pensacola Bay Cruises (12.3 miles)
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Bayou Marcus Birding Trail (6.3 miles), Navy Point Park (7.8 miles), National Naval Aviation Museum (8.6 miles), Bayou Grande (10.8 miles), Fort George (12.1 miles), Seville Square (12.3 miles), Crystal Ice House (13.2 miles), The Graffiti Bridge (13.3 miles), Toledo Square (13.5 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Osceola Municipal Golf Course (8.3 miles), A.C. Read Golf Course (9.5 miles), Marcus Pointe Golf Club (14.3 miles), Pensacola Golf Center (15.9 miles), Scenic Hills Country Club (19.3 miles)
AIRPORT: Pensacola International Airport (14.5 miles)
The property was an overall relaxing get away for our Christmas holiday break. We didn't get a chance to use the pool, due to colder weather and rain. The only minor concern was that two pot & pans were not entirely clean when we found them in the cabinet. Not a huge issue for us and we were able to handwash them easily.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
We were in Pensacola for a wedding and found this property perfect for us. It was close to the venue and just a short drive to beaches. The home was clean, nicely furnished and the backyard pool area beautiful. Would definitely stay there again.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
We were set to fly in the day a hurricane was moving through FL. I emailed asking what would happen if our flights were cancelled and if we had to cancel our trip out of curiosity. We planned the trip to visit my daughter who is in the military so I was going to do anything I could to make this trip. Thankfully, the flights there were perfect. When we arrived we had to clean a few things but no biggy. We didnt want a housekeeper in there with us. The music on the hot tub quit working on day two but the biggest issue was something went wrong with the pool and it was green for the last three days of our stay making it unusable. The host did try to get it fixed but it was just something that needed more attention. The house is spacious and nice, but we chose this house soley for the pool and didnt get to use it much at all. Even though we were pretty bummed we couldnt use the pool I probably would have still given a good rating but the host initially was demeaning and terrible to me when I contacted her. She made comments like “you wanted to get out of your vacation and you are just looking for a free stay.” She sent a text on day two about the hot tub cover being off and I asked if she was watching us on the cameras and was called “aggressive”. It was so odd. I never once mentioned anything about getting a refund of any sort! She was horrible to deal with when issues arose. She was rude and my whole family was shocked how she spoke to me (all in text). She did offer $100 for my family to go to lunch but I told her to keep it. Money was never a concern or brought up on my end. We did pay over $1,900 for our stay and were given a refund of $350 on the last day. There are cameras around the property and one was also found in the house in the closet blinking. One camera is on the pool so you will be watched while at the home.
Hi Tiffany, the right vacation home is everything, and we're disappointed if this wasn't the one for you. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- We use a cleaning service to have the home professionally cleaned before each guest's arrival. We wish you had allowed our cleaning crew to resolve your concerns. We would have done everything we could to resolve them immediately so that you could enjoy the home. We reached out numerous times to try and make things right.
- Unfortunately, the pool changed color due to all the rain from the hurricane. We kept the guests updated and sent a pool technician within hours of the guests reporting their concerns. We tried to explain how the pool chemicals work when there is a storm.
- We try our best to accommodate and provide a great environment for guests, but sometimes external factors such as inclement weather are simply out of our control. Hurricanes have a way of affecting the chemical balance of outdoor pools and we apologize for the inconvenience.
- The home's security cameras are all pointed at the entrances only, we have three entrances to the home, which is where the cameras are pointed. We do not have any cameras inside of the home. The little blinking light in the closet is the hub for the camera we have on the garage entrance.
- We have high standards of hospitality and apologize if you experienced anything other than this in your communication with the Guest Contact and we'd like to clarify this does not reflect the owner.
- We understand how important communication is to our guests and we will follow up with our guest contact to ensure future guests do not have the same experience. Thank you for sharing your experience!
need to know about the Tv's in the other bedrooms don't see any in the pictures
The place was beautiful, wish we could stay there forever! Hot tub is nice for us older people. The kids enjoyed the pool! Once we figured out the area, everything was convenient. We love that the house wasn’t too far from Peridido and the beaches down that way.
We had some bad weather so we were in the house quite a bit. The house is set up nice where you can do stuff by yourself or as a family. Very roomy. Thank you for letting us stay in your home. The price was reasonable too!!
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.