Embark on your ideal beach retreat with this sleek 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo, located immediately adjacent to Daytona Beach proper, on the 'no drive' section of Daytona Beach Shores. Offering high-end amenities, a fully equipped kitchen, beautiful views of sunrises over the ocean and sunsets over the Intracoastal, as well as access to community amenities, this bright condo is sure to provide an unforgettable Sunshine State escape.
BEACHES: Daytona Beach (walking distance), World's Most Famous Beach - Daytona Beach (6.3 miles), Daytona Beach Main Street Pier (6.7 miles), Daytona Beach Bandshell (7.0 miles), Romano Beachfront Park (10.0 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: Dunlawton Sugar Mill Gardens (3.6 miles), Marine Science Center (4.7 miles), Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum (4.9 miles), The Pavilion at Port Orange (6.6 miles), Daytona Lagoon (7.0 miles), Tomoka State Park (16.7 miles), Blue Springs State Park (35.3 miles)
EVENTS: Bike Week & Biketoberfest - Riverfront Park (7.1 miles), Daytona 500 & Challenge Daytona - Daytona International Speedway (9.9 miles), FCS Bowl - Daytona Stadium (14.3 miles)
RESTAURANTS: Crabby Joe’s Deck & Grill (0.6 miles), DJ’s Deck (1.2 miles), Our Deck Down Under (2.3 miles)
AIRPORT: Daytona Beach International Airport (9.0 miles)
Condo is perfection!! Well-appointed, spacious, comfortable beds (including sleeper sofa), kitchen has more dishes and gadgets than mine!, and the view is wonderful!! Amenities at the complex are great! Even tennis and shuffleboard. **SPECIAL NOTE: This condo offers both a direct ocean view from balcony AND a place to sit and enjoy the view of the Halifax river and some gorgeous sunsets on the West side!! We LOVE it here. Stayed twice now and the owners are super nice and accommodating. We will be back for sure!!!
The building itself was wonderful. Residents and long term renters were very friendly and welcoming. The condo was a great location with a nice view and was supplied better than any vacation rental we’ve ever stayed. We were there with friends and we took the guest bedroom. The bed was a Murphy bed which we knew wen we rented but it wasn’t very comfortable.
We had a couple of cabinet doors that were loose and one that was completely off the hinges.
We booked prior to the hurricanes and I contacted the manager and asked about damage. They told us they weren’t aware of any damage and there wasn’t much but the storms did take out the access stairs to the beach so in order to get to the beach we either had to walk down the street to a public access or drive down to the beach access and pay for a permit.
Departure duties were more extensive than at any other condo we stayed at. Typically we just need to take out trash, start the dish washer and maybe a few other minor things. I won’t go into everything.
Overall our stay was soso
Hi Bryan, thanks for your review. After going over your feedback with the homeowner, they wanted to share the following:
- We are very disheartened to learn that your stay was just so-so. We strive to exceed the expectations of all of our guests, so we are happy to hear we did this with our appointments.
- While we try to accommodate all guests' comfort, we're sorry the Murphy bed didn't meet your preference. There is also a sofa bed that you may have found more comfortable.
- In the spirit of cleanliness and as a courtesy to our next guests, we do ask our departing guests to do a few things such as run the dishwasher, dispose of their trash, and leave wet towels hanging in case the condo cannot be cleaned until the following day.
- Our unobstructed view of the beach and ocean is amazing, but unfortunately, that same beautiful ocean did take all the stairs up and down the beach during the last hurricane. Although the public beach access two condo buildings down was not ideal, we're very happy to report that our new stairs are being installed and will be completed in just a matter of days.
- Now that your feedback has alerted us to the existence of a few loose cabinet doors, we will seek to have those hinges tightened.
We appreciate your feedback and would love the opportunity to welcome you again!
Very impressed with this condo. It is clean and well maintained. The owners communicated great if we had any questions. The view over the beach is amazing! Never got old to look at. Only thing i wish the condo had was a recliner. I did miss my recliner at home. lol We would definatly stay again!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Really enjoyed the condo, it is roomy and the views from the living room and master bedroom are awesome! The condo is perfect for drinking your morning coffee on the balcony and watching the sun rise. The beach is perfect for walking in the waves and is very quiet without any vehicles. We are looking forward to a return visit!
Second year we`ve stayed at this property and looking again for next year. It is so nice to sit on the balcony and see the ocean without buildings obstructing the view. Love the no drive beach. Felt very safe during Could. Would highly recommend this condo.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.