A weekend in Cape Coral won’t be long enough once you step foot into this updated, amenity-rich home. This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental offers a beautiful interior in addition to a great location near all of the Florida activities you have on your itinerary. When you’re not lounging by the private heated pool, practice your swing at a golf course or rent a boat and head out to the gulf for some family fun on the open ocean. At the end of the day, cook up a meal in the full kitchen.
ON THE WATER: Cape Coral Boat Rentals (4.9 miles), Wischis Florida Boat Rentals (5.1 miles), Four Freedoms Beach (6.3 miles), Paradise Boat Rentals (6.5 miles), Yacht Club Public Beach (8.3 miles), Bunche Beach (16.7 miles), Fort Myers Beach (18.4 miles)
SEE & DO: Sun Splash Family Waterpark (5.9 miles), Edison & Ford Winter Estates (12.2 miles), The Shell Factory and Nature Park (12.5 miles), Sanibel Lighthouse (23.0 miles)
HIT THE LINKS: Hunter’s Run Golf Club (5.8 miles), Cape Royal Golf Club (6.0 miles), Coral Oaks Golf Course (9.0 miles), The Landings Yacht, Golf & Tennis Club (10.3 miles)
AIRPORT: Southwest Florida International Airport (24.5 miles)
The location was ideal, with quick access to family-friendly attractions and amenities. The bedrooms were comfortable, and the house was clean and well-maintained. The pool was a hit with the kids! From the time we booked to the end of our stay, the host was extremely responsive and available to answer any questions we had. Definitely plan to return.
Casa espectacular muy completa cómoda limpia …
Our stay was wonderful! We loved the pool. There is not much of any proper cookware, or spices. We sure wish we did not have to take responsibility of a couch delivery. We planned our day around it, just to have the time changed. We did not want to leave our belongings in the home, so we stayed there. 3 hours of our vacation we could never get back. Then when we were enjoying our last 2 hours before check out. A lawn mowing crew came at 850am and blew grass all over affecting allergies of two guests. They left the rental car looking defecated! Sure wish we had a second chance to enjoy this place without all the homeowners responsibilities! It sure was nice! P.S. Would be 5 star if we could have had a little better privacy, I sent texts and requested a response& none was given or I would have not mentioned this on the review.
We rented this property mostly for the caged lanai so our pet could be outside with us. Upon arrival we noticed there was no cage. The concrete around the pool was covered with bird droppings, and there was no skimmer pole to remove any debris that would daily fall in the pool. We thought a pool person would be coming by to check on it, but this did not happen. I called management to report algae forming in the pool, bird, droppings everywhere, water level beyond the skimmer in the pool and was non-functioning. During the first week they sent a pool person who checked the pH and put a hose in the water to raise the level and then left. During the second week I called again regarding the filth in the bottom of the pool, algae growing on the sides and skimmer not working. Nobody showed up while we were there. This really ruined our vacation.
As for the house, its very nice inside. The kitchen has a cute coffee bar, the shower head in the master shower is great, the master bed is very comfortable. The only complaint I would have about the inside is that there are no curtains for any privacy in the living room on the sliding glass doors. It makes you feel like you’re living in a fishbowl at night with the lights on.
I would recommend anyone renting this place to check if cage has been installed and if pool has been repaired and in working order. Otherwise, you’ll be trying to clean it yourself with no equipment like we did.
Very disappointed ☹️
Debra, we want all of our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we're sorry that you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
-Thank you for notifying us of the pool's appearance upon your arrival. We apologize for the state of it and we'll be reaching out to our cleaning company to ensure this does not recur again.
-The choice to not have curtains was intentional to allow more natural light into the home, but we're sorry if it was not your preference.
-Regarding the lanai, we at Evolve did update the listing description to show the lanai was damaged due to a past hurricane and was no longer available, however, we failed to notify our upcoming guests before their arrival. We sincerely apologize for this miscommunication and have taken action to get this information noted on the listing so issues like this do not recur for future travelers.
Thank you for providing your honest feedback.
The house is very nice. Very disappointed that the lanai had been damaged, and removed, from the hurricane and we were not made aware of it. In an email just prior to arrival it does warn that some items may not be available due to the hurricane so I asked about the pool, which is somewhat usable (stuff blows in to pool, no net to clean stuff out and pool people come weekly), and was not told the lanai was gone. The pictures are accurate - minimal furniture, there are no dressers, they indicate they only offer a "welcome package" for paper products which is accurate so expect to need toilet paper, shampoo, soap, etc. There are no containers for leftovers, no plastic wrap or alum foil. There was no food except salt & pepper (many places have leftover non perishables). Again, very minimalist - which is ok if you are expecting it. The ice maker is very slow, we bought ice cube trays to help and also emptied out the ice bucket into plastic bags. I will also warn that this is through an agency so communication can be a little confusing on who you are to contact for what. Also, I have used VRBO several times but never had an agency managing and the billing is extremely confusing. The agency tells you their bill but then you have to add on the VRBO fee. I was surprised with a $630 additional fee that I wasn't expecting so be sure to read all the fine print. House itself is very nice, neighborhood is great for walking and bike trail near by.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Owner's response: "Susan, we want all of our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we're sorry that you experienced some issues during your trip.
- First and foremost we want to apologize wholeheartedly that you did not get what we advertise
- We received a considerable amount of damage from Hurricane Ian and it has been a challenge trying to get it all squared away with insurance and construction. The lanai had to be removed for safety reasons and we are in the process of having it replaced and are hoping to have it done by June. We will have verbiage added to the listing so any new guests will know about this in advance, again we are sorry about this inconvenience
- The pool is 100% usable and fully operational. We have pool maintenance every Tuesday to clean and maintain the pool so that all our guests can enjoy it to the fullest
- We do not have any dressers pictured in the listing because we do not have any available, however, there is plenty of closet space and hangers are provided. We also have a couple of nightstands
- We do offer the minimum in our welcome package, but if you needed more of any of those items you just needed to reach out and we would have taken care of getting you more
- Since COVID we have limited the number of items that are sharable in the kitchen, we do provide the basics and we will look at what we have so we can update items if needed
- We have not had anyone mention the ice maker not working or working too slowly, but we will have someone look into it to be sure there is nothing wrong with it
- We apologize if there were communication issues, our guest contact is available for any and all issues. You can also contact Evolve or VRBO if needed and they will relay the message
- We are unaware of an additional fee being charged by VRBO, we do think you should reach out to them to see what the fee was for and why it was charged. I have confirmed with Evolve this is not something they did and it was not us
We truly go above and beyond for our guests, and we are confident that future guests will have excellent stays! We will continue to deliver the 5-star experiences we know we can deliver."
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.