Plan a Rocky Mountain escape at this spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath Keystone vacation rental! With outdoor enthusiasts in mind, this 1st-floor condo offers a complimentary shuttle throughout the Keystone Resort and thrilling community amenities like an indoor pool and hot tub. When you’re not hitting the ski slopes, cast your line in the Snake River or swing your golf clubs at a nearby course. After fun-filled days, relax by the fireplace or admire the mountain views from your private balcony.
AREA ACTIVITIES: Mountain House Lodge & sport rentals (1 mile), River Run Village & sport rentals (2 miles), skiing, snow tubing, ice skating, boating, kayaking, mountain biking, fishing, rafting, zip lining, paddleboarding, hiking, shops, restaurants, bars, sport rentals
OUTDOOR SPOTS: Snake River (walk via courtyard, .1 mile), The River Course and The Ranch Course at Keystone (2 miles), Keystone Nordic Center (2 miles), Keystone Bike Park (2 miles), Ice Castles (5 miles), Sapphire Point Overlook (5 miles), Frisco Adventure Park (9 miles)
WINTER FUN: Property located on Keystone Resort, Mountain House Base Village (1 mile), River Run Base Village (2 miles), Arapahoe Basin Ski Area (6 miles), Breckenridge Ski Resort (16 miles), Loveland Ski Area (17 miles), Copper Mountain Resort (17 miles)
AIRPORT: Denver International Airport (99 miles), Eage County Airport (65 miles)
This mountain retreat was GREAT - HIGHLY ! The condo was furnished with all your kitchen needs, which was perfect for having meals in! It was a very comfortable space and everything was thought of!
We had a great time trying out local mountain biking trails. This property also backs up to the paved bike trails that run along the Snake River and around the Dillon Reservoir—so beautiful for walking or biking right from the condo.
This place was immaculate!!! Furnishings, decor and ambiance were incredible!!! Comfortable beds and plenty of room to move around, everything you need to be comfortable! We come up every year and this place was by far the nicest we’ve ever stayed in. I highly recommend 10 out of 10! I can’t wait to come back!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
This place was immaculate! The decor was beautiful and modern. We had everything we needed, can’t wait to book this place any!
My wife and I have stayed at home rentals all over US and many parts of the world. Our rental experience was easily among the best.
- Customer service - Excellent; Tommy reached out with right info at the right time
- Presentation - Excellent; we had everything that we needed
- Location - Keystone, 300 ft from trails and near the slopes → wanted to stay forever!
- Cleanliness - Spotless. Everything is brand new; no issues whatsoever.
- Other - Temps inside were just ideal. Other units we've stayed in were muggy and warm. This unit picks up a natural breeze and is ideal temp all day long even on "warm" days (73F)
- Planned to stay for five days; extended to seven, but tried to extend to two weeks or more; condo was already booked, or we would still be there
- Previously stayed in ~10 different units in Keystone; you won't find a better condo
Thank you for an ideal stay. Really looking forward to returning!! Soon.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.