Prepare to fall in love at this gorgeous 2-bedroom, 3-bath home in Breckenridge. Designed by the owners themselves, this vacation rental hosts one-of-a-kind features like reclaimed woodwork, repurposed chandeliers, and majestic stone fireplaces, just to name a few. Depending on the season, activities within a short drive might include skiing at Breckenridge, boating on Lake Dillon, or hiking at any of the numerous scenic trails. Either way, an unforgettable Rocky Mountain retreat awaits.
WINTER RECREATION: Breckenridge Ski Resort (8.3 miles), Frisco Nordic Center (16.0 miles), Keystone Resort (22.3 miles), Copper Mountain (24.0 miles), Loveland Ski Area (31.9 miles), Vail Ski Resort (43.6 miles)
SUMMER ADVENTURE: McCullough Gulch Trailhead (2.9 miles), Spruce Creek Trail (6.2 miles), Wheeler Lake Trailhead (6.3 miles), Snowflake Trailhead (7.9 miles), Epic Discovery at Breckenridge (8.3 miles), AVA Rafting & Zip Lining (8.8 miles), Blair Witch Trailhead (14.0 miles), Dillon Reservoir (19.8 miles)
ALL-SEASON FUN: Main Street Breckenridge (7.2 miles), Escape Room Breckenridge (7.5 miles), Mountaintop Explorium (7.9 miles), Breckenridge Sawmill Museum (7.9 miles), Frisco Historic Park & Museum (17.0 miles)
AIRPORT: Denver International Airport (110 miles)
Wonderful cabin, cozy beds and plenty of room to spread out…. Would be perfect for 2 couples and even kids with accommodations with exactly the same king size beds and TV and private bathroom and washer dryer in both bathrooms! Close to Breckinridge and all the hiking trails!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
From the owner: "Thank you so much for the kind review, Rhonda! We are glad you liked the cabin and enjoyed your stay. Please come back anytime, we would be honored to host you again."
We liked the house because everything was new and clean but there are a few details that would make it a more comfortable home away from home. The lighting is very dim in the house, especially the kitchen and bathrooms. We were told the wattage was a new regulation, maybe more lights or at least mirrors in the bedrooms. There is no way you can see well enough in the bathrooms for applying makeup. The sofa in the living room is stylish but very uncomfortable and the TV is way too high to watch from sofa. The closets in both of the second floor bedrooms are locked for the owners so you have to hang your cloths on hangers they have supplied on wall hooks and just have your shoes, etc. lying around where you can find space. Also, there is no place to put shower soaps, etc except on the shower floor, why no shower caddy of some sort?
There are some very nice options to this house, 2 master suites, 2 sets of washer/dryers, the kitchen appliances and cookware are nice, the showers are a nice size, we liked the quiet location with sighting of wildlife but we stayed 9 days and some of the above comments got tedious as the days went by.
Hi Sandra, we want our guests to rest easy when they stay with us! We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- It brings us immense joy to know that you enjoyed your time in Breckenridge and that our cabin was able to provide you with the comfort and relaxation you sought during your stay.
- We encourage guests to thoroughly review the listing before booking, to ensure they find the perfect vacation home for their needs. We use professional photography for the home, so all decor and furniture you see on the listing are as advertised.
- Thanks for reaching out during your stay. We were happy to assist with resolving your concerns to make your stay more comfortable. We always strive to be available to our guests so they can rest easy and enjoy their vacation.
- We're genuinely grateful for the care and respect you showed to our property during your stay. Treating it as your own and leaving it in such impeccable condition speaks volumes about the kind of wonderful guest you are.
- Your satisfaction means the world to us, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future. Breckenridge holds a special place in our hearts, and we would be delighted to share it with you again, creating more cherished memories together.
Thank you for choosing our cabin. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.