Elevate your idyllic mountain retreat when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home in Breckenridge, just a quarter-mile to Peak 8 and 1 mile to downtown! With its comfortable interior and fully equipped kitchen, this home offers an unforgettable getaway among the frozen forest of the Rockies. Create epic memories skiing the Breckenridge slopes and discovering all kinds of winter recreation in the area, then enjoy nights in your private hot tub or out exploring the lively town!
POWDER PARADISE: Colorado Ski & Snowboard (1 mile), Breckenridge Ski Resort (2 miles), Keystone (18 miles), Loveland Ski Area (25 miles), Vail Ski Resort (36 miles)
ADVENTURE ZONE: Breckenridge Mountain Bike Skills Park (walking distance), Fly Fishing Colorado (2 miles), Gold Hill Trailhead (5 miles), Frisco Bike Park (9 miles), Dillon Reservoir (13 miles)
TEE TIME: Breckenridge Golf Club (6 miles), The River Course at Keystone (13 miles)
CHEERS: The Gold Pan Saloon (1 mile), Downstairs at Eric's (1 mile), The Blue Stag Saloon (2 miles), Ollie's Pub & Grub Breck (2 miles)
AIRPORTS: Eagle County Regional Airport (71 miles), Denver International Airport (105 miles)
Location great, 1 minute walk to public ski bus and only 5 min ride to Peak 7 or 8 bases. Room layout great for family. Spacious. However, this townhouse is very tired, never remodeled, a bit dingy with poor lighting, paint peeling from walls in places, yucky old carpet in some rooms, etc. Downstairs mattresses are terrible and need replacement (master bedroom mattress seems new). Had problems with the hot tub being dirty/cloudy and the master bedroom shower not draining. Evolve team was excellent, very responsive and managed to get the problems fixed quickly using local contractors. Impressed by them. We have rented lots of ski places in various resort areas, I would say this one is okay but not great. Owner needs to invest in a refresh/ remodel.
Hi Chris, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- We strive to provide our guests with a great guest experience, so we were disappointed to hear your stay didn't fully meet your expectations and want to take a moment to address your concerns.
- We take great pride in maintaining a spotlessly clean and well-maintained property for our guests' enjoyment.
- Regarding the carpet, we can assure you that it is in great shape and regularly cleaned to ensure it meets our high standards of cleanliness. We have since done an inspection to ensure there were no issues we were unaware of and are pleased to let you know there are no stains or dirt on the carpets. It is also important to note, that during the same inspection, we could not locate any peeling paint, with the exception of a painting that had been knocked off the wall and a small circle where the nail once was.
- We sincerely apologize for the issue with the hot tub not being serviced properly. This was an oversight on our vendor's part, and we have taken steps to ensure it does not happen again in the future. We understand the importance of a clean and functioning hot tub for our guests' enjoyment.
- As for the overall appearance of the property, it is designed to provide a cozy mountain retreat experience, as reflected in the photos. While it may not be modern, it is well-maintained and decorated with natural woods, warm paint colors, and rustic furniture to create a welcoming atmosphere.
- As soon as we were aware of your concerns, the plumbing issue with the master bedroom shower was promptly addressed and resolved to ensure your comfort during your stay.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we worked to address these issues. Your feedback helps us improve, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for a more enjoyable stay.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Great location with easy access to bus route to and from the slopes. Plenty of room for multiple hang out spots for the family. And has all you need to make a multiple day ski trip comfortable. A little dated but did not impact our stay.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
A very nice place with easy access on foot to bus, and skiing. Short drive to town..
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
From the owner: "Hello Deborah, thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay at this house. If there is anything we can do to provide a 5-star experience, please don't hesitate to reach out!"
We loved our stay! The location was awesome! A short 2 minute walk to shuttle or 10 minute walk to Peak 8. Kitchen was fully equipped with everything needed to make all our meals. Hot tub was great at the end of of day of skiing. We received contact from the owners welcoming us as well as the management company. We felt right at home. We would love to book again when we come back to Breckenridge.
Me and a couple other friends booked a spring snowboarding trip. This rental was perfect it was about a 2 min walk from a bus stop to peak 7/8 at Breckenridge. Also the house was close to the 4 o'clock run allowing for easy planning between big groups. The hot tube was an amazing end of the day to relax. Would highly recommend booking this spot if you are staying in Breckenridge.
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.