Whether you’re looking to practice your golf swing, soak up the sun by the pool, or peruse the shops of El Paseo, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo makes it all possible! After a day of activities in the area, come back to this vacation rental to prepare savory appetizers in the fully equipped kitchen alongside a barbecue dinner on the furnished patio. Be sure to check out the serene Joshua Tree National Park before exploring the famous El Paseo shopping district in downtown Palm Desert!
ACTIVITIES: Desert Falls Country Club (direct access), Desert Willow Golf Resort (0.9 miles), Palm Valley Country Club (1.7 miles), Classic Club (3.5 miles)
OUTDOOR RECREATION: Coachella Valley Preserve - Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve (10.2 miles), Joshua Tree National Park (34.9 miles), Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument Visitor Center (9.2 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (22.6 miles), The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens (5.7 miles)
EVENTS: Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals - Empire Polo Grounds (11.5 miles)
SHOPPING: El Paseo Shopping District (4.9 miles)
CASINOS: Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (6.4 miles), Fantasy Springs Resort Casino (10.7 miles), Spotlight 29 Casino (12.1 miles)
AIRPORT: Palm Springs International Airport (12.1 miles)
Beautiful Condo and very clean. All the amenities are there.
Pool is located close by. Restaurant's are in close driving proximity.
Emily is a very accommodating host.
We will definitely stay here again.
The property was very comfortable . Some of the advertised amenities were not available. The pool was out of commission and had been for the previous 5 months but was not advised of this at any time., which was very concerning.
The grounds are immaculate and well manicured.
We hired a car which was a blessing as the property is not within walking distance of the local amenities. Evolve was very responsive to our concerns which we greatly appreciated.
Hi Barbara, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- We strive to provide our guests with a great guest experience and we're disappointed we missed the mark and would like to take a moment to address your concerns.
- The pool is currently under construction, and unfortunately is completely out of our control as it is a community amenity controlled by the HOA. We have yet to be provided with an estimated completion date, however, the complex does offer additional pools on the same grounds within a short walking distance. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and that this had a negative impact on your stay.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Two weeks before arriving to the property, I sent an email to Emily (host) with a couple of questions, there was never a reply. Upon arriving to the property we went to the security gate and gave our name, our name was not on the list so they could not allow us in and had to give Emily. We had to call her number 3 times and leave a message before she finally returned the call and got us in to the property. Upon entering the condo it looked very nice and had a great layout. Opening up to the patio window, we saw the living room tables were very dusty. Inspecting the outdoor area, the pool was closed for renovation, (will get back to this issue). The BBQ was SO dirty and the grease catcher was FULL. I had to clean the entire BBQ just to get it to ignite. There is a note at the thermostat control stating not to put it below 78 degrees or "it may ice up and then would have no A/C", so it was very warm in the condo at times. Was only able to access one of the three TVs. Note from owner stated "for any issues call the cable company, NOT OWNER". The primary bdrm had a ceiling fan above the bed but it too was SO dusty, afraid to use. The mattress in the primary sits very low, because it actually sits on the floor inside the frame. At the end of the first day, padding around in our bare feet, they were BLACK from the floors not being cleaned. Had to wash the floors with a Swiffer that was in the laundry room. Back to the pool... Emily came by the condo the evening before we checked out to check on things. She told me after questioning about the pool, that she had known it was going to be under construction back in January of this year but did not know when it would be completed, stating she could not get any answers from the HOA. Would have been nice to know ahead of time. There was another pool behind the condos across the street. All in all, the condo was but personally I would not recommend this property because of the issues and owner.
Owner's response: "Patrick, the right vacation home is everything, and we're disappointed if this wasn't the one for you.
- In this environment, in May the Desert is very windy and you can dust constantly and still have to dust again in 30 minutes if you choose, we can't control the amount of dust in the home. However, we take cleanliness very seriously and stay on top of this so that our guests come to a home that is clean and sanitized for their stay. We were able to get the go-ahead from the cleaners at 2 p.m. for an early check-in
- The gate can get very busy at times and we are told that when a guest arrives all they need to do is call us. The check-in time is 4 p.m. We received your call at noon to get checked in. I did call the gate at 2 when you were allowed to check-in
- While we try to accommodate all guests' comfort, we're sorry the mattress height didn't meet your preferences, we have had many guests who love it just the way it is now
- pool will be removed from the listing until all the updates are completed. We are glad that there are other pools within a short distance for our guests use
We truly go above and beyond for our guests and are confident that future guests will have excellent stays! We will continue to deliver the 5-star experiences we are known for."
Awesome property, right by the pool and hot tub. Comfy beds, clean and well appointed. Would definitely recommend and stay again!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Thanks Emily for letting us stay in your condo. It’s a very beautiful condo and very well equipped.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.