Experience the ultimate retreat at this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental in Manchester, California. Have a cookout on the spacious wraparound deck or conveniently walk to Pomo Lake and the Pacific Ocean. Later, visit the historic Point Arena Lighthouse or Irish Beach! After your outdoor adventures, return to your home away from home and soak in the private hot tub. This peaceful property also features a cozy fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and a well-stocked kitchen.
BY THE WATER: Pomo Lake Park (0.4 miles), Irish Beach (1 mile), Manchester State Park (5 miles), Greenwood Creek State Beach (9 miles), Bowling Ball Beach (13 miles), Mendocino Headlands State Park (28 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: Arena Theater (10 miles), Point Arena Lighthouse (11 miles), Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens (33 miles)
HIKING: Point Arena-Stornetta Public Lands (9 miles), Navarro River Redwoods State Park (20 miles), Russian Gulch State Park (29 miles)
AIRPORT: Sonoma County Airport (87 miles)
This house is beautiful and the setting is amazing. The house was immaculate upon arrival and there was even a welcome basket! Checking in and out was a breeze and communication was very prompt. I’d highly recommend!!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
When we booked this location it had zero reviews. Days before our trip a negative review was left, which scared us. We continued with our trip and enjoyed the house when we were there. It was clean and quiet. Our group was afraid to use the hot tub after the negative review that was left, so we did miss out.
There are no extra towels or blankets to use so bring your own. There is zero internet in the primary bedroom ( the router does not reach), so I couldn’t use any device in the room if internet is needed . There is also zero cell service. We had three different phone carriers and no one had bars.
This location is perfect if you want to stay home and more go anywhere. It is far from anything and the roads are windy.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Rebecca, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- We strive to provide our guests with a great guest experience, so we were disappointed to hear your feedback and want to take a moment to address your concerns.
- We do not have any control over the roadways leading to our home. The California coast highway is a winding road, as are the roads that lead to the coast highway. We will ask Evolve to add a note about the road to the property description.
- Cell phone service is intermittent along the coast. Wi-Fi calling is available through the house internet on a cell phone. We will look into adding an extension router.
- Our unique property is conveniently located off the beautiful coast highway in a quiet neighborhood in Irish Beach. Restaurants and stores must be accessed by vehicle and are available in the nearby towns of Point Arena, Anchor Bay, Mendocino, Elk, and Gualala. (We will add “vehicle access is required” to our description.)
- There are 12 towels available for each reservation (6 sets, plus 6 beach towels) located in the hallway linen closet.
- After hearing your feedback we have since ordered 3 additional blankets, one for each bedroom. The fireplace in the great room, the cast iron stove in the master bedroom, and the house heating system typically provide ample warmth if needed.
- We want to assure you that there are no issues with the hot tub. We wish you had contacted the Property Manager so she could have answered any of your concerns regarding the above issues.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Wonderful home with plenty of space for our family. Relaxing and quiet location. Everything was clean and the location allowed us to take short trips to visit the local area and visit with friends camping at the KOA. Would love to stay here again! So thankful this property was available for our stay!
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.