Imagine relaxing out on the patio next to the private pool and hot tub at this 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom California vacation rental in Encinitas. With a balcony, fire pit, and gas grill, this spacious home creates a perfect family getaway. Find sun and sand at Fletcher Cove Beach Park, Powerhouse Park, or other nearby beaches. See the beautiful cliffs, coves, and waves at La Jolla Cove, or take a trip to Downtown San Diego. Make a delicious meal in the kitchen with loved ones to end your day.
BEACH FUN: Moonlight State Beach (1 mile), San Elijo State Beach (3 miles), Tide Beach Park (5 miles), Fletcher Cove Beach Park (6 miles), North Seascape Surf Park (7 miles), Powerhouse Park (8 miles), Coronado Beach (36 miles)
THINGS TO SEE & DO: San Diego Botanic Garden (2 miles), Manchester Preserve (3 miles), Del Mar Fairgrounds (6 miles), Del Mar Racetrack (7 miles), Torrey Pines State Preserve (10 miles), Ocean's Eleven Casino (12 miles), La Jolla Cove (18 miles)
SAN DIEGO ATTRACTIONS: University of California San Diego (13 miles), San Diego Zoo (25 miles), Balboa Park (26 miles), USS Midway Museum (26 miles), Seaport Village (27 miles), Coronado Island (31 miles)
AIRPORT: San Diego International Airport (26 miles)
Overall, property is nice and it’s a great location. Was a little disappointed with the upkeep of the property in relation to the price point. The yard (grass mainly) was overgrown, spiders in the house as well outside around the pool, and the kitchen was dirty so we had to wash things prior to use. With that being said, it was nice having a large supply of towels with a washer and dryer.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Cory, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following: We strive to ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay with us and provide high standards of hospitality. We're sorry that you did not have the five-star experience we endeavor to provide our guests. Thank you for sharing your positive insight on the location!
- Communication is highly important to us and we maintain consistent availability to all of our guests. The pre-stay email that guests receive includes detailed information on the local Guest Contact to reach in case you had any questions or concerns. It's instructed for guests to contact that number for a quicker response in addressing any issues.
- We value the cleanliness of the home and work hard to ensure it's professionally serviced before every guest's arrival and that all the kitchen utensils, dishes, and equipment are thoroughly cleaned for guest use.
- Although we have never heard of any concerns with spiders from previous guests, pests can be prevalent in the area and occasionally enter if doors or windows in the house are left open. In an abundance of caution, we will have a pest control company perform an inspection at the next available opportunity.
- While we want our guests to enjoy their stay here, we also need them to respect our house rules and treat the property as their own. We were disappointed to discover the house left in disarray and damaged on the pool gate. Extensive cleanliness had to be completed and we were never notified regarding any problems with the house, the yard, or the gate.
- We value the condition of the property and the upkeep of the grass. The gardeners were allowing the grass to grow slightly after fertilizing it, but it is not overgrown.
We truly do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.