Tucked away in Yuma, this vacation rental is the perfect spot for a memory-filled retreat. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo offers all the essential amenities: a full kitchen, Smart TVs, a spacious patio with a gas grill, and access to the outdoor community pool! Ready to explore? Check out the family fun at Waylon’s Water World, hit the links at Desert Hills Golf Course, or test your luck at Paradise Casino. An unforgettable southwestern adventure awaits!
THINGS TO SEE & DO: Yuma Palms Regional Center (3 miles), Historic Downtown Yuma Gateway (3 miles), Paradise Casino (5 miles), Waylon's Water World (6 miles), Arizona Market Place (6 miles), Marine Corps Air Field (6 miles), Cocopah Casino (7 miles)
HIT THE LINKS: Desert Hills Golf Course (2 miles), Ironwood Golf Course (3 miles), Yuma Golf & Country Club (3 miles), Mesa Del Sol Golf Club (14 miles)
OPT OUTSIDE: Ray Smucker Park (1 mile), West Wetlands Park (3 miles), Gateway Park (4 miles), Yuma Territorial Prison State Historic Park (4 miles), Senator Wash Reservoir (24 miles)
AIRPORT: Yuma International Airport (4 miles)
The location of this place was good, overall was ok. The couch smelled like urine, the artificial plants in the bedrooms were full of dust and it triggered an asthma attack on one of the members of my group. And the air flow for the AC was too strong in the master bedroom but not enough ventilation in the room next to it.
Hi Francisco, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- We strive to provide our guests with a great guest experience, so we were both surprised and disappointed to hear your feedback and want to take a moment to address your concerns.
- Providing a comfortable and enjoyable stay for all our guests is extremely important, so we appreciate you highlighting these issues.
- The couch is brand new, so we were surprised to hear it smelled of urine. My goal is to maintain a spotless, odor-free environment, and after further investigation, no odor could be detected.
- Regarding the artificial decorative plants, we apologize they had not been dusted and triggered an asthma attack. That is completely unacceptable. We will follow up with our cleaning team and put steps in place to ensure future guests do not share the same experience.
- In terms of AC ventilation, we aim for consistent airflow throughout the unit matched to the size and exposure of each room. After hearing your feedback we further looked into your concerns and no issues could be found with the AC.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
I really loved how comfortable and cozy your home made us feel, we would love to come back again in the future.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
We stayed four days at this house and highly recommend it. Everything ran smoothly, the location was great, and the communication with the host was excellent.
If we ever return, it will definitely be one of our top choices.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.