Your private Paradise Valley oasis awaits at this sun-soaked property. Boasting 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and multiple patios, this stunning abode is the perfect setting for your next warm-weather escape. After enjoying a quiet morning by the pool, spend the afternoon watching baseball at Salt River Fields or exploring downtown Phoenix. At night, chef up a delicious meal in the full kitchen before taking a dip in the spa. No matter how you choose to spend your time, this retreat is a must-stay!
SPRING TRAINING: Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (6.7 miles), Scottsdale Stadium (6.8 miles), Tempe Diablo Stadium (10.9 miles), Sloan Park (13.3 miles), American Family Fields of Phoenix (13.3 miles), Hohokam Stadium (17.3 miles), Goodyear Ballpark (31.5 miles)
MUST-SEE: Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa (0.7 miles), Biltmore Area (3.9 miles), Old Town Scottsdale (5.8 miles), OdySea Aquarium (7.6 miles), Phoenix Zoo (9.2 miles), Heard Museum (10.2 miles), Kierland Commons (10.2 miles), Phoenix Art Museum (10.3 miles), Downtown Phoenix (10.9 miles)
OUTDOORS: Camelback Mountain (1.9 miles), Piestewa Peak (3.9 miles), Phoenix Mountains Preserve (4.1 miles), Papago Park (8.6 miles), Desert Botanical Garden (8.8 miles), South Mountain Park and Preserve (18.3 miles)
SHOP: Scottsdale Fashion Square (5.2 miles), Paradise Valley Mall (5.7 miles), Arizona Mills (12.7 miles), Desert Ridge Marketplace (15.4 miles), North Scottsdale - shopping & dining (17.1 miles)
GOLF: Phoenician Golf Club (4.2 miles), Camelback Golf Club (4.6 miles), Gainey Ranch Golf Club (6.6 miles), Papago Golf Club (7.7 miles), Lookout Mountain Golf Club (8.9 miles), Paradise Valley Golf Course (11.1 miles)
BIG TICKET: Scottsdale Culinary Festival - Civic Center Mall (6.3 miles), Waste Management Open - TPC Scottsdale Champions Course (13.9 miles), Fiesta Bowl - State Farm Stadium (24.0 miles)
AIRPORT: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (10.6 miles)
Exactly how it is listed. Great location and house. Responsive property manager
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
This place is great, but there were some issues from our stay that I would have liked to be offered a refund for instead of just an apology. The pool heat that was paid for was not on and when we were walked through how to turn it on it did not work. When we got there the backyard had some cans of alcohol around the pool and the umbrella was upside down on the patio. All of the indoor dining chairs around the table were unstable at back hinge, so we did not sit down and enjoy the area. The garage fridge stopped working and our food spoiled. When I told them about the fridge the owner said it was brand new. It was the furthest from brand new. No refund on our food lost in that fridge. Overall the place is nice, but could use some updates and fixes. Customers want what they pay for.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Kimberly, we want all of our guests to rest easy when they stay with us, and we're sorry that you experienced some issues during your trip. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- We use a cleaning service to have the home professionally cleaned before each guest's arrival who let us know that the home was spotless before your arrival.
- It can be windy in our area so it is possible that the umbrella was knocked over after our cleaning team left but before your check-in.
- The pool heater was left on for you and we're sorry to hear if you experienced issues with this. We encourage guests to reach out with any concerns while in residence - our property manager would have been happy to help with this.
- The fridge in the kitchen had recently been replaced and the old fridge is being kept in the garage for the time being. It is unplugged and not advertised for guest use.
- We always work with both guests and owners to make sure that we can provide a fair resolution if an issue does happen, and we weren’t able to provide the resolution you were hoping for based on the documentation provided. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.