Wanting to experience the Grand Canyon State in style and seclusion? Look no further than this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Lakeside! With a spacious backyard surrounded by trees, and multiple indoor and outdoor amenities, this home will have the entire family entertained for hours on end while you experience ultimate relaxation. After you’ve enjoyed a home-cooked meal in the outdoor dining area, explore one of the many iconic lakes and trails that are just a short drive away!
GREAT OUTDOORS: Mogollon Rim Trail (1.7 miles), Show Low Lake (2.1 miles), Rainbow Lake (4.2 miles), Jack Barker Memorial Park (5.0 miles), Show Low City Park (6.0 miles), Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest (7.3 miles)
GOLFING FUN: Bison Golf Club (6.8 miles), Torreon Golf Club (8.1 miles), Pinetop Lakes Country Club (10.3 miles), Pinetop Country Club (11.9 miles), White Mountain Country Club (12.4 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: White Mountain Family Fun Park (2.3 miles), Show Low Card Game Monument (5.2 miles), Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area (8.2 miles), Hon-Dah Casino (12.0 miles)
AIRPORTS: Show Low Regional Airport (6.7 miles), Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (178 miles)
Wonderful older home in a quiet neighborhood that's comfortable and spacious. Plenty of couch and table space to enjoy movies, meals, and games. Beds are comfy. Everything you might need for cooking, baking, or grilling is available. Back door/yard patio is not complete but we knew that going into the rental and was not an issue as we could still access the grill. Close to shopping. Great stay overall. My family will return to this property.
It was great location near supermarkets, restaurants, the house have big spaces to move around.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
We rented this home for Christmas with my family and when we got there we were in love . As we started to settle in we noticed the home really cold , so we tried to turn on heater and never worked. Called management they told me it needed batteries. We go the next day to multiple stores no one carried them. We were without heater 3 days . Another thing they definitely need to fix is the back living room has a small step that divides kitchen and living room. Two people fell . I've tried to contact Vanessa and no answer very unprofessional. The home is so beautiful and spacious and is worth the stay if these problems would have got resolved it would have been amazing!
Hi Maria, we take it seriously when guests let us know that we missed the mark, and after sending your feedback to the homeowner, they’d like to share the following:
- We always want to provide our guests with an enjoyable stay, and we sincerely apologize for your experience.
- By the time we were aware of the issue with the heater, the holiday was on us, and we couldn’t get anyone out there to fix it in the rural area. We were able to get a heating company out finally on an emergency call, and they found a shortage in the system.
- The heater worked with no issues for the previous guests, but then there had been a power outage, and apparently the heater never came back on.
- We can’t apologize enough for the heating outage. There are a couple of space heaters in the home, along with the wood stove, but we're sure it made the stay more difficult than it needed to be.
- Unfortunately, this is an older home, and there is no way to fix the drop from the dining room to the AZ room aside from raising the whole room. We are trying different ways to make it more visible to avoid the issue.
We would love the opportunity to host you again and provide a 5-star experience. If you would like to stay again, please reach out to us so we can make things right for your next visit.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.