Families and groups with a passion for stargazing and nature will feel right at home at ‘Vistas Bonitas,’ a chic vacation rental in Flagstaff. Nestled in the world's first 'International Dark-Sky City', this 4-bed, 2.5-bath home blends a peaceful locale with luxury amenities to create a one-of-a-kind getaway you’ll never forget. Explore the sights and sounds of Flagstaff, then come 'home' and soothe your weary muscles in the relaxing steam shower. Sound like a dream? Pack your bags and book now!
SNOWBOWL SLOPES (7.4 miles): Downhill skiing/snowboarding, Snowburners ski school, 777 skiable acres, 4 terrain parks, 55 runs, 8 ski lifts
THINGS TO DO: Museum of Northern Arizona (5.2 miles), Heritage Square (8.1 miles), Northern Arizona University (8.5 miles), Lowell Observatory (8.9 miles), Riordan Mansion State Historic Park (9.2 miles)
OUTDOOR FUN: Fort Valley Trailhead (3.6 miles), Schultz Creek Trailhead (5.3 miles), Thorpe Disc Golf Course (7.9 miles), Walnut Canyon National Monument (19.3 miles), Wupatki National Monument (37.5 miles), Williams (40.8 Miles), Meteor Crater Natural Landmark (50.9 miles), Grand Canyon National Park (76.4 miles)
AIRPORT: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (13.5 miles)
Enjoyed the house. Plenty of room for everyone. Great view of the mountain!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
My group and I utilized Vistas Bonitas as a home base to travel to/from the Grand Canyon for a backpacking trip. Great location, great amenities, and quick communication! We’d stay here again!
Beautiful and clean home that’s at the base of Snowbowl. House was well stocked with everything we needed. From basic things like coffee and soap to kitchen items to cook with, the little amenities made the house feel like home. We definitely would stay here again.
This home is PERFECT! It has everything you need for a winter getaway! We stayed here because it noted a close drive to snowbowl and it definitely was! This is basically at the base of snowbowl mountain which was perfect for us since we were snowboarding. The home itself is beautiful and even though it’s spacious, it gives a cozy feel with the decor and fireplace. The wifi worked great during our stay, they have a selection of games to choose from (which is perfect since we forgot ours) and a bunch of kitchen items (plates, utensils, cups, etc.) you could honestly stay here and not need to buy anything but groceries.y personal favorite is the primary bathroom, it features a beautiful tub and steam shower! This was the cherry on top after a long day of snowboarding. Can’t wait to be back and book this home!
Heavy snow impacted our plans so we were indoors more than we had hoped and house just didn’t meet our needs. Wi-Fi iffy, sleds broken, remotes w dead batteries , poor storage for guest’s belongings. Great location to snow bowl, nicely equipped albeit crowded kitchen, room for three cars to be garaged all positive. Communication with contact very good.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Beverly, we take guest feedback seriously and passed your comments on to the homeowner who would like to share the following:
- We're disappointed that your stay did not meet your expectations and want to take a moment to address your concerns.
- Although the weather is something completely out of our control, we're sorry to hear that this had a negative impact on your stay. Before your stay, we made calls to make sure that you would be able to travel safely to the home and went above and beyond to address your concerns and requested a company come out twice to do snow removal in the driveway during your three-day stay.
- Due to the severe weather conditions the internet tower was having issues causing connectivity issues, we did communicate this with you and provided you with the updates our internet provider sent us, again although this was completely out of our control, we're truly sorry that this happened during your stay.
- Batteries are always checked before a guest's stay so we were surprised to hear this comment, we wish you had reached out during your stay and made us aware, we would have been happy to help and let you know extra batteries could have been found in the kitchen drawer.
- We take our listing accuracy seriously and do not advertise sleds as being available for guest use. We do have our own personal sleds stored in the garage but not for our guest use.
We truly go above and beyond for our guests, and we are confident that future guests will have excellent stays!
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.