Nestled on the top floor of the Misiones del Cabo Resort, this luxury 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom getaway lies steps from Monuments Beach and less than 3 miles to downtown. The bright and airy vacation rental offers soaring ceilings and a spacious deck with phenomenal, colorful views of the Sea of Cortez coastline. With endless entertainment within an arm's length, this lavish condo is the ideal choice for large families and friends looking to rest and restore beneath the warm Mexican sun!
THINGS TO SEE + DO: Playa Publica (3.2 miles), Cabo Bello Beach (3.2 miles), Medano Beach (3.9 miles), The Arch of Cabo San Lucas (4.8 miles), Lovers Beach (5.1 miles), Mt. Solmar (5.1 miles)
NIGHTLIFE: Sunset Monalisa (325 ft), Mango Deck Bar & Beach Club (3.8 miles), Senor Frogs (3.9 miles), Cabo Wabo Cantina (4.2 miles), Mandala Los Cabos (4.3 miles), El Squid Roe (4.3 miles)
GOLF: Cabo del Sol Golf (4.5 miles), Cabo San Lucas Country Club (4.8 miles), Quivira Golf Club (7.8 miles)
BOATING ADVENTURES: Big Mike Sea Adventures (4.2 miles), Pisces Sportfishing Fleet (4.5 mile), Cabo Sails - Sailing Charters & Tours (4.7 miles), Cabo Blue Boat Tour (4.8 miles)
WATERSPORTS: Aries Water Sports (3.5 miles), Baja’s Water Sports (3.8 miles), Tio Sports (3.8 miles), Cabo Shark Dive (4.5 miles)
AIRPORT: Los Cabos International Airport (28.2 miles)
We were a family of 6 adults, and while the view was breathtaking and our host Elihu supper attentive to all our needs, the owners need to take serious action as there are many issues with this condo.
To name a few:
* The toilet in the secondary bedroom with ocean view did not flush properly, so my parents had a bucket of water each time they used it, this is not something you want to do on Holiday.
*All kitchen/cooking ware is deeply used and in bad shape, made the cooking experience unpleasant.
* Cockroaches appeared throughout the day in all areas
* 2 A/C units do not work properly, one of them just threw humid air, so my parents had to sleep with the door open and use a fan to get cool air from the A/C units in the living room.
* Walls are full of stains and paint cracks, to the point where it feels dirty and old.
* The stools in the kitchen area are super uncomfortable to sit at, and since they don't have any plastic caps underneath the legs, they make loads of nice when trying to move them, and they barely fit under the kitchen counter.
* The gas grill on the balcony is one of the cheapest models available and things take a while to cook, many other condos in misiones have way better gas grills.
* The fridge is small and dated, took a long time to cool things off, all sorts of beverage did not get cold enough, so the freezer had to be used.
* The TV is from 2015 at least, many other misiones condos have newer and bigger tv's.
* Dust and lint where to be found underneath the beds and furniture, that have been accumulated over a long period of time
The misiones complex is a great option since it has 2 pools and a super nice swimmable beach, since this condo being the only 3-bedroom in the whole complex, its disappointing the state that they keep it.
Owner's response: "Roberto, We were surprised to read your review, as we are accustomed to providing 5-star experiences, and would like to clarify the following:
- We wish that when you spoke to Elihu if you had issues you would have brought them to our attention. We can only fix those issues that are brought to our attention.
- We will be updating the kitchen/cookware. We typically use it for a couple of years and then replace all items that need to be replaced. Unfortunately, our renters are not always careful and it shows wear after immediate use.
- We were at the property a week before you and did not have any issues with pests, this should have been brought up to Elihu for immediate resolution.
- We will be painting in the late Spring of 2024, this has already been scheduled.
- The stools are the ones that came with the condo we are not planning on replacing them anytime soon. We have guests who like them and have not received any complaints.
- This is a new grill and it worked great for our family.
- We have not had any issues with the fridge, if you had issues we wish you had brought this up with Elihu.
- The TV is not the biggest available but has a firestick that will allow you to access any streaming apps you want to watch, it serves its purpose.
We truly go above and beyond for our guests, and we are confident that future guests will have excellent stays! We will continue to deliver those 5-star experiences we are known for."
This was a girls trip so everyone having their own bedroom and bathroom was great. We enjoyed the views from the balcony during our stay. The pool and beach were never too crowded. The food at the pool bar is very tasty although the drinks, my smoothie and my friend's marguerita, were watery. There is a convenience store onsite and you're literally steps away from some of the most well known places to dine in Cabo including Jazz on the Rocks, MonaLisa, and the Rooftop. We loved being able to walk and dine at these places.
The condo was well equipped to meet all of our needs. I do recommend improving the cleaning in the shower in the second bedroom that faces the ocean. Be careful with setting out fruit or food with sugar due to the ants otherwise, we didn't see them. There's plenty of spray available so we made good use of it. We had easy access to downtown and the marina with a quick Uber ride. This location makes for an amazing stay in Cabo.
We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful Cabo condo! We had six adults with plenty of room for all of us. The condo stayed nice and cool in the hot June temperatures, and the deck provided a gorgeous view day and night. Misiones was wonderful as always, with delicious food and drinks at the pool bar. We had a wonderful time!
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
This property is everything advertised. Perfect location with a fantastic view, including the whales. Fully equipped kitchen. The beds were comfortable - two of the three rooms have ocean views, and you can't beat the sunrise. Consistent hot water in the showers was our only issue. Beach accessories included four beach chairs and one umbrella. Our guest contact, Elihu, reached out in advance of our arrival and was responsive the entire time. The semi-private beach is worth the walk to get there, and the pool, with a swim-up bar, is excellent. They are open all day, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The bar staff can also assist with excursions and massages and are very friendly. The Uber drives to the marine area cost around $9 USD and are easy to get. There is a new Fresko at the entrance of the property. We had our airport transportation stop there first to load up on groceries and drinks (bring your own grocery bags) before arriving at the property. It is also walkable if you need to reload. There is also a very well-stocked mini grocery store. We will be back.
We greatly enjoyed this property with fantastic views and location. The beds were comfortable and all of the appliances worked! The kitchen was decently equipped for cooking and the grill was perfect. Our guest contact, Elihu, was responsive and helpful before and during our stay. The pool and swim up bar were terrific! We all agreed we’d stay here again.
Reach out help with general questions about the property.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.