Evolve Risk-Free Guarantee
Terms and Conditions
If you are not 100% satisfied with Evolve for any reason after six months of having an active property listing with us, you will be entitled to request a refund of Evolve management fees incurred during that six-month period. You are not required to provide a reason for your dissatisfaction to receive the refund, though Evolve may ask questions to help us improve our service. The Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your listing must have activated with Evolve after this offer was introduced and during the period Evolve is publicly making the offer.
- Your listing must be active with Evolve for a minimum of six months at the time of your request, and you must be in compliance with the Evolve Vacation Rental Management Agreement at the time you make your request. If Evolve has terminated your Vacation Rental Management Agreement for lack of compliance prior to your request, you will not be eligible to receive a refund. The initial six-month period of activation is your “Eligibility Period.”
- You may only redeem the Guarantee one time for each property listing that you list with Evolve. Any individual owner is only eligible for the Satisfaction Guarantee for up to three different listings.
- If you are eligible for the Guarantee, your refund will be based on Evolve’s 10% management fee on Evolve bookings confirmed and checked in to your property prior to the date of refund request made during your Eligibility Period.
- Your refund amount will be the total amount of Evolve management fees earned during your Eligibility Period, following the standard calculation of your owner account as of the date of refund request made during your Eligibility Period.
- Your refund amount is only limited by the total amount of Evolve management fees earned during your Eligibility Period.
Making a Refund Request
- If you are dissatisfied with Evolve’s performance for any reason, you should submit your request through your Owner Account. You will then be required to fill out and submit a form to Evolve to redeem the Guarantee.
- Requests must be made after 180 days and no later than 210 days following listing activation date. Requests made after 210 days from activation are not eligible for redemption.
- Requests must be made with respect to a specific identified listing. If you have multiple listings, you must identify the specific listing associated with a request.
- Refunds will be processed via your owner Stripe account and will appear in your account as part of the normal Stripe transfer timeline.
The Vacation Rental Management Agreement
- The Vacation Rental Management Agreement you agree to when signing up with Evolve will govern all aspects of your relationship with Evolve except for the topics specifically addressed in this Guarantee. Any disputes related to the Guarantee will be governed by the dispute resolution terms of the Vacation Rental Management Agreement.