Evolve Party Policy
Parties, Events, and Gatherings
Evolve prohibits parties and large gatherings at all Evolve properties. The following activities are prohibited:
- Any party, gathering or event that causes disruption or nuisance to neighbors or the local community, regardless of time of day. Disruptions or nuisance can be caused by excessive noise or number of visitors, parking violations, trash, or other disruptions to people or property;
- Any gathering or event involving an unreasonable or excessive number of people on the premises relative to the capacity of the property;
- Any gathering involving invitation or advertisement to the general public or to large groups of people (i.e. invitations or advertisements issued via social media, websites, or flyers);
- Gatherings that involve the hiring of DJs, caterers, bartenders or other service providers intended for hosting parties, events or large gatherings.
- Any commercial use of the property (i.e., film or photo shoots).
- Any gathering that violates applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, or HOA rules.
Evolve property listings will reference this Policy. Owners may not advertise or seek disruptive parties by advertising their space as party or event friendly either on or off of the Evolve website.
Guests who violate this policy are subject to removal from the property consistent with our Vacation Rental Agreement and may be reported to local law enforcement where appropriate. A Guest who violates this policy may also be liable to Evolve, the homeowner, or third parties for any damages, injuries, fines, fees, or other costs arising from the violation. If Evolve detects or learns of a planned violation of this Policy in advance of the party, the Guest’s stay will be cancelled without refund. Tampering with devices or technology, such as security cameras, noise sensors, or smoke detectors, to avoid detection is a violation of this Policy and may lead to eviction or trip cancellation. At Evolve’s discretion, violators may be banned from future use of Evolve’s services.
We may also remove a home from the Evolve network if Evolve learns that an owner has authorized a party that violates this policy or if Evolve learns that an Owner is advertising the property for events or gatherings.
Homeowners, partners, and community members who become aware of violations of this Policy should report them to Evolve by contacting us at [EMAIL] and [PHONE].