Explore the Lone Star State like a local and plan a stay at this Richmond home, located just outside downtown. The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental is decked with all the amenities to ensure relaxation, including a laundry room, fully equipped kitchen, and private backyard. Your group can also use the year-round community pool — perfect for those sunny Texas afternoons! There are so many things to see and do in Houston, plus there are many local shops, attractions, and restaurants nearby.
AREA ATTRACTIONS: Houston Funplex (6.0 miles), Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center (9.2 miles), Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park (10.9 miles), Andretti Karting and Games – Katy (11.8 miles), Downtown Aquarium (23.8 miles), Space Center Houston (46.7 miles), Kemah Boardwalk (54.2 miles)
MUSEUMS: Rosenberg Railroad Museum (13.7 miles), The Menil Collection (20.4 miles), The Museum of Fine Arts Houston (21.2 miles), Children's Museum Houston (21.5 miles), Houston Museum of Natural Science (21.6 miles)
OPT OUTSIDE: Cullinan Park (7.9 miles), Eldridge Park (8.1 miles), Sugarland Memorial Park Playground (12.5 miles), Oyster Creek Park (13.6 miles), George Ranch Historical Park (15.3 miles), Memorial Park (18.9 miles), Houston Zoo (22.4 miles), Discovery Green (23.2 miles), Brazos Bend State Park (27.8 miles)
SPORTS: Constellation Field (8.7 miles), NRG Stadium (22.5 miles), Toyota Center (23.2 miles), Minute Maid Park (23.8 miles)
DAY TRIPS: Houston (23.1 miles), Galveston (72.0 miles), Austin (147 miles)
AIRPORT: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (41.6 miles)
Hello this was a nice home , Didnt spend much time in the back yard but could of used the grass to be cut. No extra trash bags or atleast dishwashing soap pods to use. If you get this home you pretty much have to buy everything from soap , toilet paper , coffee etc. I know its not much to ask as other homes have atleast offered one pod to clean dishes and extra trash bags
Cesar, we want to make vacation rental easy for everyone, and we're sorry if you felt caught off guard. We followed up with the homeowner after reading your feedback, and they wanted to share the following:
- We are happy to hear you enjoyed our home. Our lawn was scheduled for maintenance after your stay. We appreciate your feedback.
- As is standard in the vacation rental industry, we provide a starter amount of toiletries and other essentials, and once that amount is out, it's typical for the guest to purchase more supplies. We encourage guests to reach out to their guest contact while they are in residence with any issues so that they can address any concerns quickly for a most comfortable stay.
Thanks for letting us know about your stay! We hope to host you again soon!
I have been using Vrbo for years and this has been my worst experience by far. The only reason I gave it a 1 star is b/c there is no option to rate it at 0/-ve.Our issues started with the check-in process where the check-in instructions were not provided until the last minute after multiple e-mails/phone calls. Once, we checked-in the supplies in the house were extremely limited and we had to ask for:- Bread Toaster- Pots and Pans- Fruit Knife- Drinking glasses- Coffee cups/mugs- Additional hand towels and bath towels- Dishwasher detergent- Laundry detergent- Trash Bags- Bug SprayIt took around 24 hours before we got the supplies. All of the furniture in the family room and dinning room had stains on them. There were flies and ants everywhere in the house. The house had not been properly cleaned for the check-in. There were hair on the floor and in the shower area.The property advertised an all-year community pool on vrbo.com and after repeated attempts the property manager never provided us with the pool access code.During our stay we lost power to a portion of the house. The issue was reported to the property manager and an electrician was sent over a couple of hours later who inspected the circuit board and said they would have to send someone else to inspect it the day after but nobody came over to fix the problem after repeated communications. So, for 3 days of our stay we were out of power in the Family room, hallway and one of the bathrooms. The only TV in the house and internet was also down b/c of the power outage. Nothing was ever done to fix the problem and there were no follow-ups. These people don't care about the guest experience at all. My suggestion would be to save your time and energy and look for something else and don't waste your money on this terribly managed property.
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Hi Suleman, we always appreciate hearing from our guests, but the homeowner would like to take a moment to clarify a few things raised in your review:
- Evolve's system automatically sends out the pre-stay email a few days ahead of your check-in. This can sometimes end up in the "spam" folder so we encourage guests to double check there!
- Our listing accurately advertises all of the amenities that are provided. As is standard in the vacation rental industry, the owner provides a starter amount of toiletries and other essentials, and once that amount is out, it's typical for the guest to purchase more supplies.
- That being said, we worked tirelessly with your group to provide each and every item that was requested throughout your stay as we want all of our guests to enjoy their time with us.
- We use a professional cleaning company to ensure that the home is cleaned and sanitized between guests and we are confident that the home met our high cleanliness standards before your check-in.
- There were power surges in the area during this booking and we apologize for the inconvenience. This was, unfortunately, out of our control.
We do all we can to make the best possible stay, and we look forward to this property hosting many satisfied guests.
Place was clean and comfortable
*This review was originally posted on Vrbo
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.