Enjoy all that Dallas has to offer from the comfort of this charming 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental! Ideal for small groups or working nomads, this centrally located unit features a modern interior and an excellent location within 3 miles of downtown and must-see attractions. Catch a Cowboys game, enjoy a local barbecue, or meander through the art and history museums while you’re in the city! Whether you’re in town for business or pleasure, this stylish home base is fit for any itinerary.
ATTRACTIONS: Bishop Arts District (0.8 miles), Dallas Zoo (1.1 miles), Pioneer Plaza (3.3 miles), John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza (3.4 miles), Downtown Dallas (3.6 miles), Reunion Tower (3.8 miles), The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden (10.1 miles), Ripley’s Believe It or Not! (12.4 miles), AT&T Stadium (19.0 miles)
ARTS & SCIENCE: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza (3.7 miles), Dallas Museum of Art (4.1 miles), Perot Museum of Nature and Science (4.1 miles), Design District (4.5 miles)
OUTDOOR REC: Lake Cliff Park (1.3 miles), Kiest Park (3.8 miles), Main Street Garden Park (3.9 miles), Klyde Warren Park (4.4 miles), Mandalay Canal Walk at Las Colinas (14.4 miles)
AIRPORT: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (23.5 miles)
Ultimately the property offered what we needed it to but have some comments.
- I learned the combination for the lock SAME for EVERY guest. Combo can't be changed. VERY unsafe.
- There were 3 locks on the door. A keyed lock, pushbutton lock & door pushbutton lock. None if this was noted in welcome text received.
- Description I received stated driveway & lockbox (rep wasn't even aware there was a lock box). Both incorrect.
- No dishwasher soap (rep did purchase & bring over when asked), no hand soap in kitchen.
- No dresser or closet in master. Some sort of armoire that was not sufficient.
- Kcup is not a coffee maker. Only 2 pods were supplied for a 12 day visit.
- As other reviews have noted, the bed was not very comfortable.
- Window A/C units are not considered central air.
- This is a duplex.
- No welcome book.
- Representative did not know about & didn't have the code to the back door.
- Halfway through our visit, received a text from a different person offering to bring fresh linens & towels. Nice offer.
Owner's response: "Jennifer, We appreciated your long stay with us and we apologize for any shortcomings.
- We will be more diligent in having the supplies refilled like dish soap, hand soap, towels, and toilet paper
- The coffee pot is both a regular and K-cup combo, were you looking for more K-cups? Any suggestions as to what kind, decaffeinated, or regular organic or non-organic and any brand? Your input is appreciated
- We don't know how to change the lock each time but it has a keyless inside the deadbolt, we will look at others and see about removing it
- There is no room for a dresser, but we will consider changing it
- We will be adding a mattress topper on the bed, although we try to accommodate all guests' comfort, we're sorry the mattress didn't meet your preferences
- The back door code is the same as the front side and back gate code
- We do not have central AC listed as an amenity, we only provide the window unit
- Per the heading on the listing, this is a duplex, you can also see it very clearly in the photos
- We did send a text asking if you needed anything, we wish you had let us know you had issues while you were in the home. We are here to help when needed
We truly go above and beyond for our guests, and are confident that future guests will have excellent stays! We will continue to deliver the 5-star experiences we are known for."
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.